PDA

View Full Version : I nominate Randy (Revolution9)

LandonCook
02-12-2008, 09:01 PM
I nominate Randy (Revolution9) to be Paul's new speech writer.

"You are an abderiric drooldonkey whose bibulous borborygmic rumblings have issued like so much sewer effulgence on these boards for months. You were the big insider when anybody that really had a line knew you were full of unmitigated crap. i will bet yer going through an alcoholic depression right now and want to tale your miserable and condescending attitude and infect anybody you can like a true sociopathic reprobate with his head planted firmly and resoundingly tight in the sanctum of his own rectum. May your sphicter implode and squish your vaccuos cortex into the single bb in a boxcar brain that causes you to smash your finger stubs into the keyboard with rapt abandon and glee as you piss all over yourself in public. Go away monkey boy. We need real men.. not plastc Ken dolls who trepidate and quiver when the great American nightmare machines pundits twink your winkie.

Randy"

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119552&page=6

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image.php?u=740&dateline=1200040610
Seriously... Great and funny member of RPF!

hopeforamerica
02-12-2008, 09:04 PM
He's the best!

Fields
02-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Link to that thread where this amazing post lies?

cheese
02-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Randy is the f*ckig man

amy31416
02-12-2008, 09:12 PM
I heart Randy.

He has got it goin' on!

szczebrzeszyn
02-12-2008, 09:14 PM
He makes use of a very unusual vocabulary... :)

dbhohio47
02-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Rousospiffious! Condernaptionatiousness! Gamdozamderfunctual! (that's all I have to say on the matter)

Cowlesy
02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
He calls people out when they spew negative bilabial out their lower fundament

Paulitical Correctness
02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
The guy never fails to educate me in vocabulary.

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Well. I certainly would not pepper Dr Pauls speech with any epizeuxiac redundancies like all the other wounded political banshees spouting the rhetoric of their scenarios of pyroclastic doom and chaos and how their head honchohood be the guiding light of their next four years of somnambulation. I would never put the term "closure" into anything I wrote for him. n fact, what I think would be the proper thing to do is just give him a lust of buzzword euphemisms with a tingle to the tongue and a twist to the mind. He seems to love words and concepts and analogies.. That seems to be my forte in writing. The comparison of two thing to an absurd point almost causing cognitive dissonance at which point the idea i am perpetrating enters. Gotta break those chains first to free the mind..if only for a second.

Thanks kiddies. Just trying to keep morale up.:D

Yer Pal
Randy
Grassroots Whip

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 09:29 PM
He calls people out when they spew negative bilabial out their lower fundament

haha! Yer starting to get it. Ya get it roll it through the mouth a few times and may have to add syllables. A good command of prefixes and suffixes helps.

best
Randy

klamath
02-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Randy is the only member that can get you eye popping mad one second and busting a gut laughing the next. Great member!

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I heart Randy.

He has got it goin' on!

You owe me kissies in Washington.:D

Best
Randy

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 09:32 PM
He makes use of a very unusual vocabulary... :)

Yes. The English language. They taught us that back when schools used to be schools:D Well there is a few coined euphemisms in there but knowing English allows the gist to become clear in context.

Best
Randy

Chibioz
02-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Randy I've enjoyed your posts for a long time. Keep it up!

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Rousospiffious! Condernaptionatiousness! Gamdozamderfunctual! (that's all I have to say on the matter)

LOL! I started somewhere like that when i used to get bored in English class. Then as a corporate artist i would get bored and read an ancient dictionary to pass time before they had computers..

here is a good one..it even pertains to the words you posted..
floccipaucinihilipilification is the act of estimating something as worthless. Hard one to roll into a sentence though.

Combining conceptuals is another format..Like monotheodious.. an obvious combination of odious and monotheism. Draw your own conclusions.

best
randy

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Randy I've enjoyed your posts for a long time. Keep it up!

Thanks chi.. It's a drty job but someone's got to do it:D

Best Regards
Randy

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Randy is the only member that can get you eye popping mad one second and busting a gut laughing the next. Great member!

I work with the idea. Sometimes i do not even know who am postng back to. other times i looked up and said ooopps..scale back.. they mean no real harm..probably a bad day..and other times I looked up and recognised the avatar and pull the hammer of doom out of its case. Hemminger was such a case today.. jeesh.. what a frigging drooldonkey.

best
randy

kaleidoscope eyes
02-12-2008, 09:49 PM
He da Bombdiggety! Fo shizzle! lol

really Randy, yer swell! ;)

Cowlesy
02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm reading Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas right now ---doesn't use that type of language but Thompson definitely tells it like it is like you do Randy.

On page 4, I knew the book would be good when Thompson states, "We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...and also a quarter of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw either and two dozen amyls."

amy31416
02-12-2008, 10:04 PM
You owe me kissies in Washington.:D

Best
Randy

I'll be there sweetheart, and I'll even put on my special lipgloss ;)

LandonCook
02-14-2008, 12:16 AM
I'll be there sweetheart, and I'll even put on my special lipgloss ;)

Aww....