PDA

View Full Version : RP supporters just mentioned on MSNBC

ronpaulhawaii
08-11-2007, 09:56 AM
I just caught the tail, anyone recording???

Shink
08-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I have DVR...but haven't they only been talking about the trapped miners? (Or is this far enough back when they were blabbing about Romney?)

JosephTheLibertarian
08-11-2007, 09:59 AM
he said "time and time again you see these ron paul supporters all over the place" lol

spacebetween
They're the most visible (although this was in the context of second-tier candidates, so that may be what he meant) and the loudest.

MsDoodahs
I caught the end of that same interview. Guy named Charlie, I think?

He was saying something about Brownback, then said (paraphrased) 'everywhere you go you see these RP supporters. They're louder than anyone else. Every RP supporter in the whole country has traveled here to Ames.'

Uh...Hey, Charlie?

Most of us are not in Ames. You frikken moron.

:mad:

spacebetween
08-11-2007, 10:00 AM
I caught the end of that same interview. Guy named Charlie, I think?

He was saying something about Brownback, then said (paraphrased) 'everywhere you go you see these RP supporters. They're louder than anyone else. Every RP supporter in the whole country has traveled here to Ames.'

Uh...Hey, Charlie?

Most of us are not in Ames. You frikken moron.

:mad:

That's the amazing part. If he thinks there are so many Ron Paul people there, and those are ALL of his supporters, then he's got another thing coming.

MozoVote
08-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Ha ha. That's what the talking heads said about 6/30 in Des Moines. That it was like a Phish concert where all the RP supporters in the country had gathered. They completely don't get it.

Shink
08-11-2007, 10:08 AM
But you know time and time again you see these Ron Paul people everywhere and they're very visible and they tend to be a little louder and my guess is unless you're on your deathbed you're here, and I'm not sure, I doubt he'd do well in the primaries but if it means getting your hardcore supporters to go to a really hot campus in 90 degree weather on some Saturday he might be able to do it.

Thanks, DVR! :)

To the guy, newsbitch says: "I've got some others who are saying that Sam Brownback may be a surprise in this."

MsDoodahs
08-11-2007, 10:16 AM
To the guy, newsbitch says: "I've got some others who are saying that Sam Brownback may be a surprise in this."

I don't know that NB's name, but for some reason, she really grates on my nerves. I can't stand her.

mport1
08-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Yep, all of us RP supporters just quit our jobs and school and travel with him everywhere we go like a bunch of groupies. All 2,000 of us.

richard1984
08-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Yep, all of us RP supporters just quit our jobs and school and travel with him everywhere we go like a bunch of groupies. All 2,000 of us.

Haha! Yeah...seriously.... People like that guy have no confidence in humanity (i.e., Ron Paul and his supporters ;) ).

Mani
08-11-2007, 10:20 AM

They probably think the internet is quiet and all the Ron Paul chatter online has stopped because all his supporters are in Ames today. :rolleyes:

Shink
08-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Yep, 2,000 groupies are there solely because it's going to rain shrimp when Dr. Quixote is nearby, and the rest of us are damn near dead. Will I goes t'Heavun, Pa?:rolleyes:

ronpaulhawaii
08-11-2007, 10:28 AM
I personally know dozens of supporters not there.

Extrapolate that! Charlie ;)

Bradley in DC
08-11-2007, 10:30 AM
That's the amazing part. If he thinks there are so many Ron Paul people there, and those are ALL of his supporters, then he's got another thing coming.

We're just on the internet. :rolleyes:

Shink
08-11-2007, 10:33 AM
We're just on the internet. :rolleyes:

We ARE the internet, nothing more. We are a series of tubes that Al Gore invented and put in a lockbox.

Swmorgan77
08-11-2007, 10:36 AM

That makes me want to have an event where we REALLY all come just to show them the true numbers.

ronpaulhawaii
08-11-2007, 10:41 AM
That makes me want to have an event where we REALLY all come just to show them the true numbers.

Like the Primarys;)