PDA

View Full Version : How do we stop the McCain train?

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:06 PM
We need to do anything to stop it.

The only way I can think of is to get second or first in Ohio and Texas behind, or in front of Huckabee in order to prevent him from getting many delegates, or hope that we or Huckabee get above 50% of the vote.

We also need to hope Huckabee wins in Wisconsin (and possibly Washington) next week to buy enough time to get this going into April, where we need to win Pennsylvania.

benhaskins
02-12-2008, 08:09 PM
mccain scandal {Can i have it?}

damoncrowe
02-12-2008, 08:09 PM
If Ron Paul doesn't get it, screw America. Let 'em have their war.

Lord Xar
02-12-2008, 08:12 PM

and the 20million illegals who will get amnesty. Oh wait, once McCain comes into office, they will flood across the border.... 30+ million get amnesty ahead of those who follow the law. Nice.

pacelli
02-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Those swiftboaters need to launch a serious national ad attack yesterday.

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Those swiftboaters need to launch a serious national ad attack yesterday.

Yes, we need to do anything, I don't care what it is.

This man will destroy everything that America holds dear if he is President. He is mentally instable.

Lets circulate a petition and get millions of Republicans to sign it saying they will never vote for McCain.

fedup100
02-12-2008, 08:16 PM
mccain scandal {Can i have it?}

There are so many scandals it is mind boggling. When the CIA picks a candidate, I guess you can't stop him, unless you know how to re-hack.

ShowMeLiberty
02-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Tell your state GOP HQ and the RNC that you will NOT support Insane McCain: http://nowaymccain.com

rob-NC
02-12-2008, 08:20 PM
will just have to block his ass in congress

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-12-2008, 08:21 PM
We need to do anything to stop it.

The only way I can think of is to get second or first in Ohio and Texas behind, or in front of Huckabee in order to prevent him from getting many delegates, or hope that we or Huckabee get above 50% of the vote.

We also need to hope Huckabee wins in Wisconsin (and possibly Washington) next week to buy enough time to get this going into April, where we need to win Pennsylvania.We stop it by stopping vote fraud

Cooter
02-12-2008, 08:22 PM
no matter what msm station you here. they all say he has a problem with conservatives, but then they say they think he will be able to get their support before the election. either im way out of touch with whats going on or they have lost their friggin minds.

OddballAZ
02-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I don't think McAmnesty will be able to beat the Dem. I think Obama will get the nomination for the Dems, and if he does he will crush McAmnesty. That will be a blessing and a curse. Obama is a total commie but at least he will cause the Republicans to go fully into defensive mode. Obama is going to make all kinds of promises that he can't keep. It will also force the Republicans to get us a real Conservative in 2012. Weather or not it will be a Ron Paul caliber person is seriously debatable but chances are it will be someone 10 times better than McAmnesty.

We need to focus on local races too. My local Ron Paul group is going to transition itself into a local group who will help support candidates who will fight for the cause of liberty and freedom.

nbhadja
02-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Elect some many RP republicans to the government and impeach McCain/Hillary/Obama etc the moment that bastard is elected president.

Feelgood
02-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Tell your state GOP HQ and the RNC that you will NOT support Insane McCain: http://nowaymccain.com

Already have, all my emails have been ignored. Seems I need to get me some phone numbers to start calling.

WilliamC
02-12-2008, 08:24 PM
How do we stop the McCain train?

Hancock. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQQgvhn4jg)

1 min 15 secs.

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:24 PM
no matter what msm station you here. they all say he has a problem with conservatives, but then they say they think he will be able to get their support before the election. either im way out of touch with whats going on or they have lost their friggin minds.

They have lost their minds, of that I have no doubt.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Elect some many RP republicans to the government and impeach McCain/Hillary/Obama etc the moment that bastard is elected president.

Waste of effort that would never even get off the ground. The Congress will be even more controlled by Democrats after this election due to the epic failure of the GOP.

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:26 PM
How do we stop the McCain train?

Hancock. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQQgvhn4jg)

1 min 45 secs.

I ain't gettin' it here.

JAM824A
02-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes, we need to do anything, I don't care what it is.

This man will destroy everything that America holds dear if he is President. He is mentally instable.

Lets circulate a petition and get millions of Republicans to sign it saying they will never vote for McCain.

He won't win to the flavor of the last 5 years, or so, democrats... Or, at least, it seems entirely unlikely.

ShowMeLiberty
02-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Already have, all my emails have been ignored. Seems I need to get me some phone numbers to start calling.

The nowaymccain.com site isn't email because, as you say, email is too easily deleted and/or ignored. The documents on that site are meant to be printed, signed and mailed (as in snail mail). Much harder to ignore an avalance of envelopes full of resolutions against McCain.

At least it can't hurt, right? ;)

Ron Paul Fan
02-12-2008, 08:30 PM
McCain's train won't be stopped until the general election by Barack Obama.

WilliamC
02-12-2008, 08:31 PM
I ain't gettin' it here.

1 minute 15 seconds into the trailer. edit: sorry, 1 min 15 seconds into the trailer.

Now that's how one stops a train!

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:33 PM
McCain's train won't be stopped until the general election by Barack Obama.

You once again prove your absolute worthlessness as a member forum.

FU, and I don't often use that kind of language.

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Ron Paul Fan, you're probably also the one who rated this thread with one star.

I notice on your profile it says you're 97, I doubt it.

Total and complete troll.

homah
02-12-2008, 08:44 PM
You once again prove your absolute worthlessness as a member forum.

FU, and I don't often use that kind of language.

What he said is the most likely result of the election. You're basically saying that being able to assess a situation in a realistic manner makes one a worthless forum member. He didn't say don't support Ron Paul. He just made a comment about how the McCain train will be stopped.

jumpyg1258
02-12-2008, 08:44 PM
We can't stop the McCain train cause when hes on the down low, he calls his judges to extend the voting time an extra 90 minutes.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Why don't we get together with the swift boat guys and see if a congressional investigation demand to our representatives would work.

If what those guys say is true, they need to be heard. Congressional investigations = scandal. The press loves those, because scandal = money.

Not from the Ron Paul campaign, but with their mission over there, and our numbers/marketing ability maybe we can knock him off his horse. I'm hoping for not just losing delegates, but out of the primaries all together.

Not sure if it would work, but we don't exactly have alot of options at this point.

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:46 PM
What he said is the most likely result of the election. You're basically saying that being able to assess a situation in a realistic manner makes one a worthless forum member. He didn't say don't support Ron Paul. He just made a comment about how the McCain train will be stopped.

He said it can't be stopped on a thread about trying to stop him, and he hasn't contributed to the discussion once since Iowa, saying it was hopeless, blah, blah, blah. If I posted a thread saying "Can we stop the McCain Train?" he would have been fine with saying that, but as it stands he only contributes negativity to this forum, and he should be banned.

Ex Post Facto
02-12-2008, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mf_tmk9kJk

Hopefully this senator Larry Flint talks about is McCain.

qh4dotcom
02-12-2008, 08:48 PM
The only hope I see is a McCain illness or McCain blooper or McCain scandal.

homah
02-12-2008, 08:50 PM
He said it can't be stopped on a thread about trying to stop him, and he hasn't contributed to the discussion once since Iowa, saying it was hopeless, blah, blah, blah. If I posted a thread saying "Can we stop the McCain Train?" he would have been fine with saying that, but as it stands he only contributes negativity to this forum, and he should be banned.

Well, he is implicitly saying we cannot stop McCain and only Obama can stop him in the general election. I don't know this poster's history, so perhaps you are right that he only posts negative things. If that is the case, I can understand being upset. Reading this post in isolation, though, I couldn't understand the hostility.

WilliamC
02-12-2008, 08:50 PM
The only hope I see is a McCain illness or McCain blooper or McCain scandal.

We've already had more than one of each to no avail.

Keep hoping.

JulioForPaul
02-12-2008, 08:52 PM
How to stop McCain???????.......how about voting for fucking Huckabee in winner take all states? Whoops. Too late.

Only Obama can stop McCain now.

homah
02-12-2008, 08:54 PM
How to stop McCain???????.......how about voting for fucking Huckabee in winner take all states? Whoops. Too late.

178122+19177<212942

Eff voting for Huckabee.

Ron Paul Fan
02-12-2008, 08:54 PM

Thank you, my friend. I'm the only one here trying to look at things objectively. The most likely outcome at this point is Obama vs. McCain, which Obama would win fairly easily. Nate is just upset because he was wrong about Huckabee winning Virginia as his hopes of a brokered convention slipped away faster than Alex Jones's sanity. I was right about Paul not winning a state on Super Tuesday. I was right about McCain sweeping all 3 contests tonight. I've been right a lot and that's because I've been looking at things realistically. When I signed up for this forum, I promised that I would uphold and protect the Forum Constitution and to always tell the truth. I just wish others would do the same.

nate895
02-12-2008, 08:55 PM

He needs to win Wisconsin next week he can do this for us. On the bright side, he can no longer clinch the GOP nomination.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 09:02 PM
I sent an email to the Vets against John McCain guys, laying out my representative letter writing idea and asking for their opinion on the idea. I also asked if there was anything they could think of that we could do to help their effort. Maybe they will come back with something reasonable.

affa
02-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Mass delegate walkout?
Rule changes?
don't know.

Shaun
02-12-2008, 09:15 PM
NOTHING.
God you guys are funny.
It's McI'llbombIran Versus BO
It's done.

nate895
02-12-2008, 09:17 PM
NOTHING.
God you guys are funny.
It's McI'llbombIran Versus BO
It's done.

STOP POSTING ON A THREAD ABOUT STOPPING MCCAIN IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S POSSIBLE, ALL YOU DO IS BRING US DOWN.

IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL HE GETS 1,191 PLEDGED DELEGATES.

nate895
02-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Mass delegate walkout?
Rule changes?
don't know.

I suggested that earlier. We need the alternates to walk out as well.

Ron Paul Fan
02-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Nate, you asked "How do we stop the McCain train?" People responded honestly with, it can't be stopped. There's nothing we can do at this point. That is a legitimate answer to your question. Just face it Nate. It's over now.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 09:24 PM
I sent an email to the Vets against John McCain guys, laying out my representative letter writing idea and asking for their opinion on the idea. I also asked if there was anything they could think of that we could do to help their effort. Maybe they will come back with something reasonable.

--

qh4dotcom
02-12-2008, 09:27 PM
I have a great idea...unfortunately I don't see my idea being implemented very much.

I can't think of anything else that will scare people into voting against McCain than this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zx3-0zOPs (last 15 seconds)

A draft is not a joke...McCain = more wars = draft....this video shows his evil intentions.

nate895
02-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Nate, you asked "How do we stop the McCain train?" People responded honestly with, it can't be stopped. There's nothing we can do at this point. That is a legitimate answer to your question. Just face it Nate. It's over now.

I am going down with this fucking ship, fighting, with hope of victory, I don't give a damn you mofos think, it can be done. I don't care if it comes down to the convention and we have to storm the halls to prevent a McCain nomination.

Broadlighter
02-12-2008, 09:30 PM
We need to get a collage of pictures showing Fox News luminaries, Neo-Cons, illegal aliens and North Vietnamese military personnel and slug it with the caption: "John McCain's Grassroots Support."

Broadlighter
02-12-2008, 09:31 PM
We need to get a collage of pictures showing Fox News luminaries, Neo-Cons, illegal aliens and North Vietnamese military personnel and slug it with the caption: "John McCain's Grassroots Support."

Oh, I forgot, heroin pushers from Afghanistan, oil company executives and David Rockefeller.

nate895
02-12-2008, 09:32 PM

That's a good idea. Let's get a few million to broadcast it everywhere that hasn't voted, I'm gonna post it on the Huck's Army.

Edit: Somebody else needs to post it there, I have been banned.

nate895
02-12-2008, 09:41 PM
bump

Thomas Paine
02-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Here is a vision of our youth under a John McCain presidency:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSLHasN9UXQ

Shaun
02-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I am going down with this fucking ship, fighting, with hope of victory, I don't give a damn you mofos think, it can be done. I don't care if it comes down to the convention and we have to storm the halls to prevent a McCain nomination.

Nate, you would have also gone down with the Titanic and you know what? NOBODY WOULD REMEMBER YOU.
So, go down with the TITANIC if you want.
Don't expect everyone else not to get to a lifeboat.
BO is the Next President.

nate895
02-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Nate, you would have also gone down with the Titanic and you know what? NOBODY WOULD REMEMBER YOU.
So, go down with the TITANIC if you want.
Don't expect everyone else not to get to a lifeboat.
BO is the Next President.

Oh so staying on board a sinking Presidential campaign is the same as suicide?

roguepatriot
02-12-2008, 10:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

nate895
02-12-2008, 10:05 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

That has already been tried.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 10:11 PM
On phone with Ted Semply from Vietnam Veterans against John McCain

RIGHT NOW :D

mkeller
02-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Two links for y'all:

A nice double-attack ad: http://thinkclips.blogspot.com/2008/02/clintons-sold-china-blueprints-to-us.html

And the place to show that you'll write Paul in, and not vote McCain: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/index.html

phoenixzorn
02-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Get him charged with a Felony... Can't be president if he's a felon... just have to get him to lose his temper... he'll take care of the rest on his own....

DFF
02-12-2008, 10:17 PM
How do we stop McPain? Cross our fingers and hope he has a heart attack. :D

LibertiORDeth
02-12-2008, 10:22 PM

and us?

Elle
02-12-2008, 10:25 PM
I think this all McCain is going to win. I kind of figured that he would take this area just because of how many people in that area work for the govt.

Texas and Ohio will be a different story. If he does manage to pull it off, he is done after that anyways. He can't beat Obama or Hillary.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 10:26 PM
On phone with Ted Semply from Vietnam Veterans against John McCain

RIGHT NOW :D

Discussing possible "Mail Our Representatives about Investigation in John McCain" letter bomb campaign.

Freedom4theWorld
02-12-2008, 10:51 PM
huck's troll trying to mislead
f*** huck

nate895
02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
huck's troll trying to mislead
f*** huck

Who's the Huckabee troll?

nate895
02-12-2008, 11:06 PM
bump

brandon13830
02-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Short of dying there isn't anything that's going to stop McCain at this point. Too many sheeple as many like to say around here.

nate895
02-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Short of dying there isn't anything that's going to stop McCain at this point. Too many sheeple as many like to say around here.

Can the people who have no ideas or want to offer support for an existing idea please stay off this thread, thank you.

Unless if, you know.

brandon13830
02-13-2008, 02:01 AM
Can the people who have no ideas or want to offer support for an existing idea please stay off this thread, thank you.

Unless if, you know.

I'm just being realistic. McCain has too many delegates and too much love from the media to be derailed at this point. It would take an act of God to stop him... and I'm agnostic so I doubt we're going to see said act.