PDA

View Full Version : Important: Regarding The March Date!!!

AustrianforRonPaul
02-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Hi,

I think it is important to choose a date for the march which doesn't collide with any caucus, primary, county or state convention date.It would be best to pick a date in a week where no such event takes place so that everyone who wants and can attend the march can do so without having a negative effect on the election.

One more point, as every body knows many of Dr. Ron Paul supporter are students so that the date of the march should be picked so it doesn't collide with the collage year end exams.

I hope to see you all there:)

Cinderella
02-12-2008, 08:18 PM
yes agreed!!! my spring break is in march....then im off of school 2nd week in may....i pray this works out because i cant reschedule clinicals etc....

hopeforamerica
02-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Hi,

I think it is important to choose a date for the march which doesn't collide with any caucus, primary, county or state convention date.It would be best to pick a date in a week where no such event takes place so that everyone who wants and can attend the march can do so without having a negative effect on the election.

One more point, as every body knows many of Dr. Ron Paul supporter are students so that the date of the march should be picked so it doesn't collide with the collage year end exams.

I hope to see you all there:)

Are you coming from Austria?!! That would be awesome if we got people from all over the world to come! What a message that would send. We could have everyone carry banners where they are from! That's a beautiful vision I have!!!

EndTheFed
02-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Ron Paul suggested July 4th on Alex Jones today...