PDA

View Full Version : Whose Revolution is This?

constituent
08-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Everyone sees the rift developing between the old order politicos and the new order revolutionaries... what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger... so let's not let it kill us. I posted this in another thread, but it got buried... however, I feel that this is very important and will post it again...

so instead of having more necktie bashing, more revolutionary belittling... let's engage in a serious conversation about:

i agree w/ everyone a little, disagree w/ everyone a little.

max, i understand your frustration completely. those on the outside see what's happening on the outside... those on the inside... you understand.

perhaps it is time for outsiders (myself included) to draw a clear line of demarkation between our individual "lone wolf" (as you might say) efforts from the efforts of the official campaign...

and remember not to get upset when you realize the many leagues of distance between your life/perspective and their lives/perspectives. neckties, associations, 'societies,' all that ruling class non-sense... leave it to them. but just b/c some people choose to live that esoteric sort of life and are also motivated by Ron Paul's campaign (i'm sure there's a fair share of brutuses, cassiuses... judas iscariots) doesn't mean you should let it get you down, or slow you down.

just let them do their thing and we can do ours. i thought this whole straw poll situation was bullchit to begin w/ and a complete waste of time, energy, and resources... but that's because I spend my time w/ a motley lot compared to the necktie gangstas typically associated with these sort of political machinations...

so again, just drop it... let the r 3Vo_! ution do its thing... let Ron Paul 2008 repugnocrats do theirs... no biggy.

let's not let our own personal divisions wreck this thing we've got going... let's just go our own way...

easy enough huh? change always starts at the bottom anyway. let the aristocrats loose this one for him, don't be the scapegoat they ride in retrospect.

shrugged0106
08-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Everyone sees the rift developing between the old order politicos and the new order revolutionaries... what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger... so let's not let it kill us. I posted this in another thread, but it got buried... however, I feel that this is very important and will post it again...

so instead of having more necktie bashing, more revolutionary belittling... let's engage in a serious conversation about:

i agree w/ everyone a little, disagree w/ everyone a little.

max, i understand your frustration completely. those on the outside see what's happening on the outside... those on the inside... you understand.

perhaps it is time for outsiders (myself included) to draw a clear line of demarkation between our individual "lone wolf" (as you might say) efforts from the efforts of the official campaign...

and remember not to get upset when you realize the many leagues of distance between your life/perspective and their lives/perspectives. neckties, associations, 'societies,' all that ruling class non-sense... leave it to them. but just b/c some people choose to live that esoteric sort of life and are also motivated by Ron Paul's campaign (i'm sure there's a fair share of brutuses, cassiuses... judas iscariots) doesn't mean you should let it get you down, or slow you down.

just let them do their thing and we can do ours. i thought this whole straw poll situation was bullchit to begin w/ and a complete waste of time, energy, and resources... but that's because I spend my time w/ a motley lot compared to the necktie gangstas typically associated with these sort of political machinations...

so again, just drop it... let the r 3Vo_! ution do its thing... let Ron Paul 2008 repugnocrats do theirs... no biggy.

let's not let our own personal divisions wreck this thing we've got going... let's just go our own way...

easy enough huh? change always starts at the bottom anyway. let the aristocrats loose this one for him, don't be the scapegoat they ride in retrospect.

awesome and i agree!

constituent
08-14-2007, 11:28 AM
bump, because the spectre surfaces once again.

pennycat
08-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Sure I'll bump this.

Why in the heck don't you guys post stories about what you are doing for the campaign? Could it be that you do very little except write sophomoric emails. Opps, there I go again insulting people. I forgot play nice. Don't stir things up. Otherwise we might disturb someone deep in thought. Or sleeping.

I've had about enough of people 'saying I support Ron Paul' and then do nothing. Get off your butt and do something. You guys (and you know who you are) are an embarrassment to the cause.

You think when blacks were out in the streets demanding Civil Rights they'd have ANY use for slackers? Not a chance. And they risked a lot more than we do. Any RP supporters been maced or clubbed? So what's the excuse?

And do we have anyone here that was active in the Viet Nam protests? I guess not, because people of that generation (and I count myself as being old enough to remember it) would shed few tears for what RP supporters spend hours of posts on. Namely 'the media doesn't love us.' Boo-hoo.

Listen up folks! You think that you can all pat yourself on the back for getting fifth place in the Iowa caucus and go back to sleep. Wake up. This is going to be one heck of a fight. If you are to timid, to gutless, and dare I say to LAZY for the battle, go home. You can read about it in the papers.

This REVOLUTION needs MEN and WOMEN that will work. It doesn't need the kind of sloth's that just watch and wait for something to roll their way.

I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with real revolutionaries. The rest of you, figure out what it will take to join us in this heroic battle. But don't for an instant think you are one of us because YOU ARE NOT!

Nick Egoroff
Orlando Ron Paul 2008 Organizer
www.ronpaul2008.com/
www.ronpaul.meetup.com/184
(407)381-2744

Estanislao
08-14-2007, 02:12 PM
I think it's between the Globalist and the Nationalist.

People who want a New World Order (CRF) and people who want individual freedom.

The elites against the serfs.

same old story.

http://www.roncan.com

Broadlighter
08-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Frankly, we already possess the freedom we seek to restore to the republic through Ron Paul's campaign. The oligarchs may take away all we outwardly possess, but they cannot take away our hearts and minds.

The Ron Paul campaign presents the best opportunity to spread our freedom and share it with the world. The true spirit of America been a sleeping giant for a long time and the giant is stirring. Will it wake up and face the new day? We can only do what we can do to rouse the giant from his slumber.

constituent
08-14-2007, 02:25 PM
pennycat...

what the hell are you talking about?

how very sophomoric.

pennycat
08-14-2007, 10:00 PM
pennycat...

what the hell are you talking about?

how very sophomoric.

I scanned a bunch of the stuff you wrote. I'd say those are prime examples. Get off the damn computer and do something constructive. How many posts did you make today? I stopped counting at 18 IN ONE DAY!. Nothing worth while in the lot of them. Thanks for helping us lose the election.

escapinggreatly
08-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Personally, I find it to be a revolution of those who believe that the state of American politics is a joke.

A revolution of those who look at one party, look at the other party, and a pot arguing with a kettle.

A revolution of those who are disgusted by the many who so blindly believe either the pot or the kettle that they can't possibly bring themselves to see that the point of America was never pure, unwavering allegiance to a party.

A revolution of those who are sick of the federal government never really getting anything done, yet spending more money than any of us could hope to count in a life time.

A revolution of those who vaguely recall being taught something about a government being subject to its people, not the other way around.

A revolution of those who are sick of elections being more about 30-second soundbites intended to manipulate voters more than educate them.

A revolution of those who want to elect the Presidential candidate who's actually best for the job, rather than the one who simply manages to avoid making an embarrassing off-camera remark or screaming at a rally, only to be destroyed by the media.

A revolution of those who are sick of politics being so much more about what the other side has done wrong than what your side has done right.

A revolution of those who think that the leaders of the most powerful nation in the world should not be so incredibly inept that they believe the Internet is a series of tubes.

A revolution of those who believe that our leaders should be determined by something more than whose horse is highest.

A revolution of those who understand what democracy is supposed to be, what the parties want it to be, and the difference between the two.

A revolution of those who are mad as hell, and aren't gonna take it anymore.

LibertyEagle
08-14-2007, 11:58 PM
I think it's between the Globalist and the Nationalist.

People who want a New World Order (CRF) and people who want individual freedom.

The elites against the serfs.

same old story.

http://www.roncan.com

Even William Wallace developed strategies to fight wars successfully. His men didn't just flail around in 90 different directions, did they? Does anyone remember some of the strategies he used in war?

Was he an elite? Was he a part of the New World Order?

Give me a friggin' break.