PDA

View Full Version : We Didn't Vote for Huck in VA, but pull for him tonight

No1ButPaul08
02-12-2008, 06:03 PM
He gained a lot of ground in the polls the last couple days...currently too close too call. We need a Huck win here

me3
02-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Please go away.

boondoggle
02-12-2008, 06:05 PM
I'd more prefer a Paul win.

No1ButPaul08
02-12-2008, 06:09 PM
I'd more prefer a Paul win.

I do too. But they've already said its a McCain-Huck race in the exit polls.

With that being the case we really need a Huckabee win.
Is it so hard to see that.

Benaiah
02-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Huck needs to lose and go away so that the ignorant Christians vote for Paul.

No1ButPaul08
02-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Please go away.

So you prefer a McCain win? They've already said Ron is not going to win. The polls are closed. I want Ron to win too, but they've already ruled that out. At this point, lets hope Huckabee wins so we can steal his delegates at a possible brokered convention. If McCain wins VA tonight, there will be no brokered convention, unless something happens to McCain, scandel or health

JulioForPaul
02-12-2008, 06:13 PM
It's amazing how many people here can not see that a Huck win in Virginia is what we should be rooting for. Either they are casual supporters or ....... not too bright.

zadrock
02-12-2008, 06:15 PM
You didn't vote for Huck? Why not? :confused:
I thought that was the strategy!

j/k :p

Z

me3
02-12-2008, 06:16 PM
So you prefer a McCain win? They've already said Ron is not going to win. The polls are closed. I want Ron to win too, but they've already ruled that out. At this point, lets hope Huckabee wins so we can steal his delegates at a possible brokered convention. If McCain wins VA tonight, there will be no brokered convention, unless something happens to McCain, scandel or health
I know better than to root for a candidate who I consider reprehensible.

If McCain wins, that's ok with me, as much as a Huckabee win. McCain is destroying the GOP, and leaving a power vacuum for Paulunteers to fill.

Edu
02-12-2008, 06:16 PM
I do too. But they've already said its a McCain-Huck race in the exit polls.Hi, I'm the MSM and we sort of forgot to count those other votes for that guy people were saying a name when we did the poll, ummmmm.... ross perl... no wait it's ron isn't it? and poul... Oh Ron Paul, yea that guy, sorry, maybe we will get it right next time.