PDA

View Full Version : ronpaulradio.com -> rpiradio.com

mdh
02-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi folks.
It's with some sadness that I am talking to you all today. I have been accused by Non_Serviam of impropriety in collecting contributions using the ronpaulradio.com domain to try and keep things running. Let me be clear in that I have no right to use that domain name. It's owned by djloti, not by me. As made clear in a thread last night, he's no longer interested in running Ron Paul Radio. My intention has always been to maintain our wonderful netradio outlet for our listeners and supporters.

If you would like more details of what occured, you can view a log of the events at http://mdh.name/exploratory.txt

I realize that this may hurt my credibility with some folks out there, but I feel it's a necessary step in transparency, and that being honest with you all right now is the best thing to do for everyone, given all that we've been through together as a team. I hope we'll stay a team, and grow even further, as I consider many of you in this movement to be my friends. The money I've personally raised will be used to pay anyone who was promised payment and to keep rpiradio on the air. If anyone asks me to give the money that they sent to me, to djloti, then I will do so immediately. If you wish this, please provide your name and the amount you sent to me via the emergency chipin on the website. I can only hope that those of you who truly feel this project to be worthwhile will stick by me and by rpiradio in the long term.

Thank you all for your support - Matt (mdh) http://www.rpiradio.com/

Edu
02-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Is that "Ron Paul Internet Radio"? That's a OK name. I don't know why the other guy can't point ronpaulradio to yours until he gets something else set up if that's what he is going to do.

Simple to do and not really fair to the whole campaign if he leaves it as "nothing".

Good luck and keep up the good work!

acmegeek
02-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Matt, did you get my offer to use RonRox.com for free for the radio site? Let me know if you're interested.

angelatc
02-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Edited: Never mind. It seems that it went to the old account, not mdh's email.

mdh
02-12-2008, 07:50 PM
Edited: Never mind. It seems that it went to the old account, not mdh's email.

What?

CJLauderdale4
02-12-2008, 08:37 PM
mdh,
You've always been straightforward in my book -- almost a year ago...wow!!

thoughtbombing
02-12-2008, 10:59 PM
MDH, what about THOUGHTBOMBING.org ;)