PDA

View Full Version : How I Beacame a Ron Pauloholic!

m72mc
02-12-2008, 04:09 PM
election 2000 I hoped for g bush to win then, but I followed the election very closely, here from Sweden. He seemed a different person back then. compassionate and the humble foreign policy thing. But it was clear to me then that he won by a court ruling and not by votes.

when 911 happened all seemed as the officials said, but something was wrong, but I could not put my finger on it. Though I strongly suspected they shot down the plane over Pennsylvania, since there were no plane at the crash site.

Much later I started to investigate the 911 on the net and found many evidence that did not support or verify the official conspiracy theory, eventually that led me to Alex Jones show, which I often listen to still. Itīs a good compliment to the censored news you get otherwise. I heard of Ron Paul there and sat for 2 days watching everything I could absorb, like in a trance. everything made sense.

90% of his issues I agreed on almost immediately, though there were 3 issues I was against.

1. abortion
2. Guns for everyone.
3. social security/universal health care

But the more I listen him explain why you need guns and started to put accidental deaths from those, or USAīs many robbery's in context of the government vs the people, I think now I have changed my mind, even though we hardly have any gun robbery's, etc, here,

On abortion, hearing him speak as a OBGyn I am close to agreeing with him there also, though problem as I see it, is that there would be abortions anyway, which can endanger the mother.

Social security/universal health care works here in Sweden, we are on top in the world, but not perfect, even here now I understand Ronīs positions and ultimately I agree with him even there. We tend to accept high taxes. But we donīt spend money on wars.

Put in perspective here I live in Sweden, and I have always supported the conservative here, but they are more like your democrats, we donīt really have any republicans, so Paul is really good at explaining his policies even for someone like where I am from. Ofc, I am not sure what works here, would work in the USA and vice versa. I think different history's make for a little different approaches.
But I am very worried on the development of the EU,

But the biggest issues, which makes the others pale in comparison, is the Wars the USA does all over the world, you even made secret renditions in my country and we the swedes do not like that.
on top off that the freedom message really got me sold along with his honesty.

Now Iīm trapped and addicted. I need a doctor and the only medicine, that can cure me is more RON PAUL. He basically made me realize I support him on every issue now, to bad he canīt run here in Sweden.

Sometimes I hear people say, heīs not a great speaker, I donīt agree.
I donīt like smooth talkers, that are obviously lying, but then our politicians mostly debate issues and donīt talk so much, I did this or that, bla bla bla. and we donīt like arrogant self-appointed ego-boosting.

Rant complete, hope itīs coherent, Iīm a bit tired, this was my bed time story.

Love to you all paulites

UK4Paul
02-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Thanks for sharing :)

The world loves Ron Paul!

If by some remote chance they don't make him President of the USA, then we the peoples of Europe should give him Presidency of the EU, with a mandate to create a European Constitution which matches the USA one.

m72mc
02-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks for sharing :)

The world loves Ron Paul!

If by some remote chance they don't make him President of the USA, then we the peoples of Europe should give him Presidency of the EU, with a mandate to create a European Constitution which matches the USA one.

great idea, have to ponder on that, but I would work for him for free.