PDA

View Full Version : Letter I Wrote to Ron Paul in 2004

rdenner
02-12-2008, 02:22 PM
I was going through some old files and ran across this letter I wrote to the local paper where Ron Paul serves in Texas... Man I'm a trend setter :)

As a know it all northerner, I am guessing you could give a whit about what I think about your little old Ron Paul and his place in our House of Representatives. So, in a nutshell here is what I think of that Republican from Texas. He is without a doubt the most principled, well spoken, patriotic, mild mannered and great American in our abysmal governmental services. He is a true reflection on the people of your district. And I am imploring you to please give him up to the rest of us. If any of you have any pull with this man, he must start now start thinking about running as president of the United States of America. Through him he could pull together a coalition never seen in modern politics. He could pull the old Ross Perot vote, the Libertarian vote(both the anarchist and the mainstream), the Constitutionalist, and the mainstream of the old conservative right best exemplified by Regan and the Newt Gingrich revolution of the early 90's. For the good of the country, please let the rest of us have him.

Robert

nate895
02-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Hey, this might have helped motivate him torun.