PDA

View Full Version : RUSH LIMBAUGH may ENDORSE RON PAUL: campaign should make case to RUSH

FreestarMediaDotCom
02-12-2008, 01:47 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Limbaugh:_Lieberman-McCai/2008/02/11/71838.html?s=al&promo_code=44FC-1

WilliamC
02-12-2008, 01:49 PM
I'll believe it when I hear it.

FreestarMediaDotCom
02-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Rush said he -->may<--- Read the link.

nate895
02-12-2008, 01:51 PM
I think it all comes down to Virginia today on who the GOP nominee will be, these talking heads in the media have no clue what is going on in the Republican Party, and do not know what can happen over the next few months.

Rush Limbaugh will endorse RP if he can rack up DC today and make the case.

ambiguousscion
02-12-2008, 01:53 PM
I think it all comes down to Virginia today on who the GOP nominee will be, these talking heads in the media have no clue what is going on in the Republican Party, and do not know what can happen over the next few months.

Rush Limbaugh will endorse us if we can rack up DC today and make the case.

It won't come down to VA...

Bruno
02-12-2008, 01:54 PM
That's a bit of a stretch.

But I do hope he is sneaking in safe comments to soften up his audience to the idea without looking less credible to them (in HIS opinion).

He also said on the show today, regarding the $1.2 Billion to Mexico to help seal their southern border, "This sounds likes something that would come from Ron Paul supporters, no offense to them".

I take that as a compliment that we are more aware as a group of what is going on in the world!

goldstandard
02-12-2008, 01:57 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Limbaugh:_Lieberman-McCai/2008/02/11/71838.html?s=al&promo_code=44FC-1

Is there new information? Why don't you call the campaign?

goldstandard
02-12-2008, 02:19 PM
There was a RP endorsements team on this board. Maybe they know how to proceed.

Ron2Win
02-12-2008, 02:22 PM
It's up to Rush to do what's right. He had his chances numerous times.

SwanMaiden
02-12-2008, 02:23 PM
He also said on the show today, regarding the $1.2 Billion to Mexico to help seal their southern border, "This sounds likes something that would come from Ron Paul supporters, no offense to them".

I take that as a compliment that we are more aware as a group of what is going on in the world!

Do you think he meant it that way? Or did he mean it sounds like an idea we would come up with? Because if he thinks that, he doesn't understand us at ALL!:eek:

Fyretrohl
02-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Rush is right on one thing. Obama is doom for the Republicans if McCain is the nominee. There are a TON of republicans, like myself, who would vote Obama over McCain. McCain vs Clinton appears to be an 'ignore' fest in that no one turns out to vote.

Giuliani was there on 911
02-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Somebody as pro Israel as Rush or Sean Hannity would never endorse Ron Paul.

hawks4ronpaul
02-12-2008, 02:43 PM
That's a bit of a stretch.

But I do hope he is sneaking in safe comments to soften up his audience to the idea without looking less credible to them (in HIS opinion).

RP opposes foreign aid.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Ball
02-12-2008, 02:46 PM
OK guys, I'm sorry I have to point this out, but there is only one way to get endorsements:

Have your candidate call the person you want an endorsement from.

Ron has missed many, many opportunities to do just this.

Often all it takes is a phone call.

rollingpig
02-12-2008, 02:47 PM
oh no.

CurtisLow
02-12-2008, 02:55 PM
RUSH LIMBAUGH may ENDORSE RON PAUL:

I looked outside my window and made sure there were not pigs flying around nor did I hear a fat lady singing..

dbhohio47
02-12-2008, 03:08 PM
If you are referring to that one little mention in the Newsmax article as grounds for a possible endorsement, I'll have you know he was being sarcastic.

Besides, the guy is such a jerk, I think that'd be one endorsement I would throw back....telling him he can have it.

deehrler
02-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Once the neo-cons realize how bad their chances are next November, they may gladly toss the hot potato to some sucker 'other than themselves' at the convention. It might be a set up to take the blame.

There is no way that Rush or any other sweet talking neo-con can be trusted.

Wyurm
02-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Once the neo-cons realize how bad their chances are next November, they may gladly toss the hot potato to some sucker 'other than themselves' at the convention. It might be a set up to take the blame.

There is no way that Rush or any other sweet talking neo-con can be trusted.

Hmm, I've never thought of Rush as 'sweet-talking', nor do I think I can picture that even if I put forth the effort required to try.

This would be awsome news were it not for the fact that it's so late in the race. It's like walking up to a train wreck with someone who helped build the train and he says: "You know, we probably should have installed better brakes, you're right" Alot of good that does now. I mean he's only saying "MAY" so what? by the time he does there would be how many elections left? 2, 1?

Minuteman2008
02-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Paul would give 1.2 billion to Mexico? Absurd! Paul is actually fiscally responsible, and he actually believes in sovereignty and secure borders unlike the anti-American progressives and neoconservatives. Paul would NEVER give that money to Mexico while simultaneously not only ignoring our porous borders but actually encouraging illegal immigration in order to water down any resistance to regional government. Rush couldn't be more wrong about Ron Paul.

By the way, Paul actually signed the NumbersUSA no amnesty pledge before super Tuesday.

Paul=patriot
McCain, Bush=might as well be agents of Mexico

mcvac
02-12-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't wanna sound like a damper...but we always seem to rush around begging people for their endorsement...I think it makes us look kinda desperate...I think we're much more independent than that...Our sheer nembers are our endorsement..:)