PDA

View Full Version : ++ Washington D.C. Ron Paul March/Rally - Who, What, When, Where, Why and How? ++

sharedvoice
02-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Hopefully, this thread will evolve to provide some answers for Ron Paul supporters and Liberty minded people who are interested in participating in the largest grassroots political rally of the decade.

Ron Paul has even mentioned that there already has been some planning underway for this event. So, be prepared!

Who should attend?
Everyone interested in preserving America's Liberty and Freedoms under the Constitution as well as those who fully understand and support Ron Paul's platform of Peace, Prosperity, Freedom, and Friendship.

What is it?
A collective effort of Americans to peacefully demonstrate and voice their disapproval of the present governing establishment that provides us with perpetual war, financial hardship, and less freedom in our lives.

The objective is to restore our great nation and form a more perfect government for the people, by the people.

Where?
Washington D.C. (District of Columbia) What better place than our Nation's Capital?

When
To be announced.

Why?
I think you can figure that out on your own.

How?
Transportation and accommodations can be made, and shall be organized by the grassroots. Ideas on this are welcome. Ride sharing will be important! Logistical materials such as food, beverages and entertainment will need to be carefully planned as well. Again, thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Please visit the following discussion thread dedicated to this wonderful effort at: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

Your participation is very important!

freelance
02-12-2008, 02:01 PM
He said on AJ today that he was favoring July 4th. He's looking into the rest of it--where, how to get the permits, etc.

Brodown
02-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Im There!!!! I Will Do Whatever I Can To Make This Possible!!! I Live Just Outside Dc!!! We Have Safety In Numbers!!!!