PDA

View Full Version : Invite Groups to Join the Ron Paul March

Winston
02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Just a reminder...

We should definitely contact everyone we know that is anti toll road, anti trans-Texas corridor, anti NAFTA, anti SPP.gov, etc.

If you have other groups we should invite, please post them in this thread.

:cool:

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Yes, but for this very reason, it's important that we NOT call it a "Ron Paul March." See this thread where we're discussing names:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119218

tamor
02-12-2008, 01:42 PM
This is just an idea -- Why do we not want this to be for RP -"Vets for RP" "Granny Warriors for RP" "Riders for RP" "Mom's for RP" , etc. with each group with their signs. I am just afraid the idea of "Vote for RP" will be lost

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 01:49 PM
This is just an idea -- Why do we not want this to be for RP -"Vets for RP" "Granny Warriors for RP" "Riders for RP" "Mom's for RP" , etc. with each group with their signs. I am just afraid the idea of "Vote for RP" will be lost

Not everybody there will be "for RP" if we organize this right and get widespread support. We want LOTS of ACLU, Anti-War, GOA, NORML, etc. members there, not just Ron Paul supporters.

If we organize a massive rally in Washington addressing the Restoration of the rule of Constitutional Law, and Dr. Paul is the speaker, I think the idea of voting for him will probably cross people's minds. :)