PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE: Do this soon.

Agent CSL
02-12-2008, 01:04 PM
If you've already bickered your point about the best date, then do this.

We need people to start making fliers up that outline some of the laws of Washington DC.

Go to this site (http://www.grc.dc.gov/grc/cwp/view.asp?a=1205&Q=447198&grcNav_GID=1423&portal_link=hr). Make sure you read about the city codes for Washington DC. Become a legal expert on abiding by the law. We want to make sure every protester understands the law so we can focus on agent provocateurs.

We are not an Anarchist group. Leave fighting city council for another day. In fact, when we get our Ron Paul Republicans in Congress, we can change these silly protest laws - but until then, let's not any of us get arrested. Ok? We want to be respectful and operate within the law.

So read up on the law. Become an expert at it so if you're bullied by police (oh and they will try...) you can say "Oh, well ordinance 345XIII says that I was 5 feet away from private property. You can look up on the zoning and see that. But I will be respectful and move away from that tree... " etc. :p

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 01:06 PM
bump for EXCELLENT idea!

TuningIn
02-12-2008, 01:13 PM
That's a good thing.

It's also my understanding that no guns are allowed in D.C. That means any camp sites with volunteer security patrols will have to leave someone behind to guard the guns. Also, how can you transport them across states considering every state has different laws for transporting?

amy31416
02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Bump for a very good idea.

NO guns, that can only lead to bad outcomes. This is civil disobedience folks!

Agent CSL
02-12-2008, 01:40 PM
No guns. No sharp weapons. Learning to use everyday objects as a weapon if need be isn't that hard, nor is learning the basic martial arts.

(I'm a weapons enthusiast myself. I know how painful it is to leave your weapons at home.)

flames2dust77
02-12-2008, 01:46 PM
//