PDA

View Full Version : My Last Post On The March Until The Official Word Is Given.

Luft97
02-12-2008, 12:36 PM
I watched the video again just a few minutes ago to make sure I did not misunderstand what was said. It seemed to me that the idea was to bring publicity to the campaign to show our numbers and have a similar effect as the money bombs.

Those of you who say that this march is not about Ron Paul did not watch the same video released by the official campaign that I did.

I think a march is a great idea but if you ask me timing is critical, this needs to happen before the primary process is finished.

There has to be a reason this is happening. We have to have a clear goal. That goal is to get Ron Paul elected. The media will see it as such if we are well organized and we do it BEFORE the primaries are over.

I think doing it after is dangerous. There is no clear reason as to why we would should be there demonstrating. We do not want to appear as the farmers with pitchforks and torches, which is what we will look like with no clear goal. They could spin it any way they wanted.

It would only take a few government plants or even crazy minded supporters to turn it into a VERY bad situation for all.

I am all for CHANGE but please be smart about it. I was not happy at all about Alex Jones leading RP to say July 4th not to mention refering to US (His Supporters) as an army.

PaulTriumph
02-12-2008, 12:44 PM
I think this is well-written and well-reasoned. RP did give the time frame of holding the march in about 3-4 months. He knows that this will be well after the bulk of the primaries are over. He repeated in the video that he believes there is very little chance to win the nomination as it currently stands. My thought is that he is planning the march in late Spring based on 2 factors:
a.) something unusual happens to re-open the nomination at that late stage
b.) May/June would provide a pivot point to mobilize his campaign and transition to a larger movement, perhaps in preparation for the convention and general election

Lucid American
02-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Agreed. This is definitely geared toward putting a huge face on his campaign, which represents a larger movement. His specification that this take place soon enough to boost the campaign, however, indicates that this is to focus on his candidacy.

I think May 25th is the best date, considering it's a Sunday, sandwiched in between a Saturday and a holiday, it's the anniversary of when the Constitutional Congress convened to draft the Constitution, and it comes (I think) after college is out.

Unfortunately, it interferes with my attendance at a cousin's wedding, but May 25th's also my birthday, so I'm fully prepared to leverage that!

Another good date would be April 19th -- it's a Saturday and the anniversary of FDR announcing the move away from the gold standard. It gives over two months for planning and might line up with Spring Break -- not sure about that, though.

Either way, I think Dr. Paul's going to announce the date, so I guess he'll optimize it.

Luft97
02-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Agreed. This is definitely geared toward putting a huge face on his campaign, which represents a larger movement. His specification that this take place soon enough to boost the campaign, however, indicates that this is to focus on his candidacy.

I think May 25th is the best date, considering it's a Sunday, sandwiched in between a Saturday and a holiday, it's the anniversary of when the Constitutional Congress convened to draft the Constitution, and it comes (I think) after college is out.

Unfortunately, it interferes with my attendance at a cousin's wedding, but May 25th's also my birthday, so I'm fully prepared to leverage that!

Another good date would be April 19th -- it's a Saturday and the anniversary of FDR announcing the move away from the gold standard. It gives over two months for planning and might line up with Spring Break -- not sure about that, though.

Either way, I think Dr. Paul's going to announce the date, so I guess he'll optimize it.

I do like your idea for April 19th. It still leaves a few states left to vote. It could give us a big finish.

March 4, 2008
Ohio primary 88 Delegates
Rhode Island 20 Delegates
Texas 140 Delegates
Vermont 17 Delegates

March 11, 2008
Mississippi 39 Delegates

April 22, 2008
Pennsylvania 74 Delegates

May 6, 2008
Indiana 57 Delegates
North Carolina 69 Delegates

May 13, 2008
Nebraska 33 Delegates

May 20, 2008
Kentucky 45 Delegates
Oregon 30 Delegates

May 27, 2008
Idaho 32 Delegates

June 3, 2008
South Dakota primary 27 Delegates
New Mexico caucuses 32 Delegates

PaulTriumph
02-12-2008, 12:55 PM

I know that there is lots of speculation on the date- and I know that whatever RP picks, we will roll with- but I agree w/May 25th. I think anytime in April/early May will KILL the college-age attendance, plus it can still be chilly in DC in April. But by late May, it should be beautiful outside. PLUS by holding it on the weekend of the 25th, we are close enough to Memorial Day to associate w/it while avoiding holiday crowds. Plus, we might (:rolleyes:) get some media coverage by getting a jump on Memorial Day. Hopefully there will be a solid focus to the event, and not a sprawling free-for-all all over the city.

Cooter
02-12-2008, 12:59 PM
well if its may 25 i have tickets to a nascar (coca cola 600)race, but will sell them in a heartbeat to go to this march.

PaulTriumph
02-12-2008, 01:04 PM
I do like your idea for April 19th. It still leaves a few states left to vote. It could give us a big finish.

Now this is a good idea. I do think late May would be best for weather/Memorial Day tie-ins, but I think we'd happily sacrifice a few degrees for a few delegates!!:)

Luft97
02-12-2008, 01:07 PM
I know that there is lots of speculation on the date- and I know that whatever RP picks, we will roll with- but I agree w/May 25th. I think anytime in April/early May will KILL the college-age attendance, plus it can still be chilly in DC in April. But by late May, it should be beautiful outside. PLUS by holding it on the weekend of the 25th, we are close enough to Memorial Day to associate w/it while avoiding holiday crowds. Plus, we might (:rolleyes:) get some media coverage by getting a jump on Memorial Day. Hopefully there will be a solid focus to the event, and not a sprawling free-for-all all over the city.

I can say that anything after June 3rd I will not attend. The least of our worries is people that can't "make it" if these people are no shows because they are in school then they are summer soldiers / fair weather sailors.

I know all to well what can happen if you bring alot of people togather with no clear goal. Don't tell me that we are there to wake people up. That is not a goal.

If that is your intention what do you expect the outcome to be? If you "wake up" the nation what are people to do now that they have already cast thier votes?

tamor
02-12-2008, 01:09 PM
This was sent to me through my meet-up group. We need to decide if we want it to be only for Ron Paul or for "freedom in general"

Moms for Ron Paul and Libertarian Moms Groups have been kicking around the date: April 19, 2008 (a Saturday).

April 19th 1775: Minutemen Capt John Parker orders not to fire unless fired upon. A shot is fired and the American revolution begins at the Lexington Common. That was the "shot heard round the world"

Jaykzo
02-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Well no matter what this thing is named or what it eventually becomes, Ron Paul's name will be forever linked to it. Everyone will know that it originally started with him and his supporters.

Evazan
02-12-2008, 01:12 PM
I really believe you guys are misinterpreting Ron Paul's message. Think about it this way, Ron Paul said 3-4 months. Let us say we do at the earliest date in that time frame, may 12th. That leaves 5 states left to vote. Now lets say that this rally of people that already support Ron Paul encourages everyone in those five remaining states to vote for Ron Paul and we win them all. Now we have a couple hundred more delegates in a convention that probably won't be brokered.

That is the best case scenario and is extremely unlikely. A more likely scenario for a May rally is we will get around 10,000-50,000 people there waving Ron Paul signs which will do nothing more then annoy the people who have already seen us waving Ron Paul signs on street corners.

Ron Paul is humble man and has stated many times this movement is not about him. While winning the white house was and still is a novel idea the primary reason he ran was to use his campaign as a stump to spread the ideals of freedom. By representing this as a restore the constitution march we will get just as many Ron Paul supporters but we won't be isolating those who have heard he is a "kook". Ron Paul will still be the keynote speaker of this march so his name will still get out there. We don't win supporters to our movement by waving signs in their face, we get them by teaching them about freedom.

Ron Paul understands this r3OVLution is not about one man, do you?

boondoggle
02-12-2008, 01:15 PM
This was sent to me through my meet-up group. We need to decide if we want it to be only for Ron Paul or for "freedom in general"

Moms for Ron Paul and Libertarian Moms Groups have been kicking around the date: April 19, 2008 (a Saturday).

April 19th 1775: Minutemen Capt John Parker orders not to fire unless fired upon. A shot is fired and the American revolution begins at the Lexington Common. That was the "shot heard round the world"

Yeah, that and the FDR Gold Standard thing, which I didn't know about, makes April 19 a pretttttty good date. EXCEPT, I don't think it's a good date for the March. I think June is. That's a great day for a money bomb, maybe the ronpaulmeetupgroupchallenge.com's bomb, and, well, fireworks to "echo the shot heard 'round the world". That'd be fun to see different places around your town shooting off fireworks . . .

PaulTriumph
02-12-2008, 01:19 PM
I can say that anything after June 3rd I will not attend. The least of our worries is people that can't "make it" if these people are no shows because they are in school then they are summer soldiers / fair weather sailors.

I know all to well what can happen if you bring alot of people togather with no clear goal. Don't tell me that we are there to wake people up. That is not a goal.

If that is your intention what do you expect the outcome to be? If you "wake up" the nation what are people to do now that they have already cast thier votes?

I'm just trying to speculate based on the 3-4 month timeframe Dr. Paul gave us. I agree that it seems late, but he mentioned this timeframe on purpose (for example, a march this weekend would not have worked out).

I have no inside info, but my best opinion is that we DO want a chance to attract the students/workers/summer soldiers and not just the 10% diehards who WOULD come to a march in February. We should always look for opportunities to wake people up and draw them in further, not exclude and push away.

It's a given that most of the primaries will be over by the time the march happens. When I menioned a "focus", I guess I was thinking about a centerpiece rally or speech (think the RP version of the MLK speech), hopefully with an announcement of a new policy action or goal. Hopefully circumstances will allow a window to the nomination at that point. But either way, this would be a good chance to transition to an ongoing viable road for the movement.

Luft97
02-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Waiting until summer will not solve anything.

Evazan
02-12-2008, 01:28 PM

If everyone had your attitude we would have a 0% chance of succeeding. Most people are people that work 3 jobs, people who don't watch the news, people who are brain washed by the news, and people who are just plain apathetic. This is the group of people we must win over. We have our strong support base and now we must use that to educate the rest of the population. These people aren't going to read about free markets and non-intervention online and they are certainly not going to skip class or work to attend a march for a candidate they know nothing about in frigid temperatures.

"Don't tell me that we are there to wake people up. That is not a goal."

What is our goal? Do you think that this march is going to somehow get us more votes in few states that still have more primaries?

"If that is your intention what do you expect the outcome to be? If you "wake up" the nation what are people to do now that they have already cast thier votes?"

It appears as if you need to "wake up." Most of the nation has voted already. If we could somehow get 500,000 people to march on Washington tomorrow for Ron Paul it most likely wouldn't change anything. The goal for this march is to show the government that there are still people in this country who support the constitution and believe in freedom. It isn't to somehow perform a miracle that puts RP in the white house.

"I can say that anything after June 3rd I will not attend. "

If people that will only attend in summer are fair weather soldiers what does that quote make you. Do you believe in freedom or Ron Paul? This may end for you after the primaries but I will continue fighting till the end.

Ex Post Facto
02-12-2008, 01:35 PM
I really believe you guys are misinterpreting Ron Paul's message. Think about it this way, Ron Paul said 3-4 months. Let us say we do at the earliest date in that time frame, may 12th. That leaves 5 states left to vote. Now lets say that this rally of people that already support Ron Paul encourages everyone in those five remaining states to vote for Ron Paul and we win them all. Now we have a couple hundred more delegates in a convention that probably won't be brokered.

That is the best case scenario and is extremely unlikely. A more likely scenario for a May rally is we will get around 10,000-50,000 people there waving Ron Paul signs which will do nothing more then annoy the people who have already seen us waving Ron Paul signs on street corners.

Ron Paul is humble man and has stated many times this movement is not about him. While winning the white house was and still is a novel idea the primary reason he ran was to use his campaign as a stump to spread the ideals of freedom. By representing this as a restore the constitution march we will get just as many Ron Paul supporters but we won't be isolating those who have heard he is a "kook". Ron Paul will still be the keynote speaker of this march so his name will still get out there. We don't win supporters to our movement by waving signs in their face, we get them by teaching them about freedom.

Ron Paul understands this r3OVLution is not about one man, do you?

I agree, it's needs to be after the states have voted to show WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY.

Gimme Some Truth
02-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Its about the message.

-Limited Government
-Low Taxes
-Following the constitution
-Liberty
-No aggressive ,pre-emptive , undeclared wars..

etc.

Alot of people like those ideals, but for some reason dont support Ron Paul (or any candidate for that matter). Yes, it should be heavily Ron Paul/his message on the day. But we need to encourage a big tent. I'd bet about 30% of the people who would turn up ,who did not support Ron Paul, would be turned into Ron Paul supporters from just this event. Its about gathering support as much as it is about showing our numbers. Showing our numbers is nice and all , but doesnt really do anything to further our fight.

Luft97
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
If everyone had your attitude we would have a 0% chance of succeeding......

"I can say that anything after June 3rd I will not attend. "

If people that will only attend in summer are fair weather soldiers what does that quote make you. Do you believe in freedom or Ron Paul? This may end for you after the primaries but I will continue fighting till the end.

I'm glad you think so. I believe in reality. A political rally is working for a positive cause. A demonstration against the powers that be can easily be shown as a negative gathering by the media.

I plan on working my hardest to get Ron Paul elected to Congress or the White House.

It appears as if you need to "wake up." Most of the nation has voted already. If we could somehow get 500,000 people to march on Washington tomorrow for Ron Paul it most likely wouldn't change anything. The goal for this march is to show the government that there are still people in this country who support the constitution and believe in freedom. It isn't to somehow perform a miracle that puts RP in the white house.

Let me ask you again what course of action do you propose once your mission of "waking people up" is over? Inciting Riots? Revolution? Maybe they will remember 4 years from now and we can try again?

You have your opinion and I have mine. Last I looked at the top left hand corner of my page this was a forum for Grassroots Support for Ron Paul's 2008 Presidential Campaign. That means my interests are in getting Ron Paul as MANY votes as possible.

flames2dust77
02-12-2008, 03:01 PM

Soooo, what does that statement make you? If you are as hardcore as you say you are....you would go regardless of the date. Don't claim to be a hardcore RP supporter then act like a baby if the date you want isn't what you get. If you refuse to go after June 3rd....I'm sure all of us fair weather piece of shit supporters will manage without you. :rolleyes:

wackybrak
02-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Waiting until summer will not solve anything.

Someone in this thread made the point that even if RP wins all those states after our march, a brokered convention is so unlikely it won't make a different. Ron Paul HIMSELF(!) has stated 3-4 months as being ideal. Why can't you accept that more people will come when they are able, like in June? You want to have fewer, more "diehard" supporters so you feel good about yourself?

It's about the sheer number of people we can get there. If we hold it sometime in June, I'll be happy to show up as my school will be finished. I guess I'm a summer soldier, and I'm willing to bet a lot that most of the college age kids in this campaign are "summer soldiers".

Evazan
02-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Let me ask you again what course of action do you propose once your mission of "waking people up" is over? Inciting Riots? Revolution?

This election and march is about a shift in paradigm. We are trying to change the thought process of the people in this country from that of a nanny state loving, media controlled sheeple, to free thinking lovers of liberty. You are far to focused on the white house. Once people start to think differently the white house will follow suit.

Maybe they will remember 4 years from now and we can try again?

This comment alone shows that you don't fully understand this process. This is the very beginning of a long fight which will not end if RP isn't elected. It will continue all the way through the next election cycle and Ron Paul Republicans will be fighting for seats in congress. This is merely the beginning.

Since I became a Ron Paul supporter I have been working on converting my Mother. She was a very hard case predominately due to her neocon views on the war on terror and her refusal to listen to reason. I sent her one last email the day before the primaries asking her for her vote. She responded back the next day saying she voted for Ron Paul but only because she felt bad that I was ineligible to vote in the primaries. I would like to compare this to another story. At my polling location there was a gentlemen I got into a discussion with about Ron Paul versus Huckabee. In the end he decided he still didn't know enough about RP and was still going to vote for Huckabee, but I got him to take literature and a RP DVD which he promised he would watch.

In my mind the second person was a much much greater victory even though we didn't get his vote. The same analogy can be compared to this march. Educating people on the ideals of freedom and liberty is 100 times more valuable then getting those people to vote for Ron Paul just because they see he has support.

Do you stand for a man or for principles? If you stand for principles you will be at the march regardless of what the date is.

NoPants
02-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Its about the message.

-Limited Government
-Low Taxes
-Following the constitution
-Liberty
-No aggressive ,pre-emptive , undeclared wars..

etc.

Alot of people like those ideals, but for some reason dont support Ron Paul (or any candidate for that matter). Yes, it should be heavily Ron Paul/his message on the day. But we need to encourage a big tent. I'd bet about 30% of the people who would turn up ,who did not support Ron Paul, would be turned into Ron Paul supporters from just this event. Its about gathering support as much as it is about showing our numbers. Showing our numbers is nice and all , but doesnt really do anything to further our fight.

Bingo! Tell them what they've won... it's a beautiful new government!

Bruno
02-12-2008, 04:48 PM
well if its may 25 i have tickets to a nascar (coca cola 600)race, but will sell them in a heartbeat to go to this march.

Sounds like you would have your gas money taken care of!

wildflower
02-12-2008, 05:06 PM

I hope it's not April 19. That day is evil, a lot of bad stuff always happens on or near that day. The Waco massacre, Oklahoma city bombing, school shootings, etc. BAD day.

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Ron Paul stated in the video and has stated time and time again, that this is not about one man, this is about a message.

Charles Wilson
02-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Please check out the following and choose one of the two dates. I chose Memorial Day as my first choice. http://www.revolutionmarch.com/

UnitedWeStand
02-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I watched the video again just a few minutes ago to make sure I did not misunderstand what was said. It seemed to me that the idea was to bring publicity to the campaign to show our numbers and have a similar effect as the money bombs.

Those of you who say that this march is not about Ron Paul did not watch the same video released by the official campaign that I did.

I think a march is a great idea but if you ask me timing is critical, this needs to happen before the primary process is finished.

There has to be a reason this is happening. We have to have a clear goal. That goal is to get Ron Paul elected. The media will see it as such if we are well organized and we do it BEFORE the primaries are over.

I think doing it after is dangerous. There is no clear reason as to why we would should be there demonstrating. We do not want to appear as the farmers with pitchforks and torches, which is what we will look like with no clear goal. They could spin it any way they wanted.

It would only take a few government plants or even crazy minded supporters to turn it into a VERY bad situation for all.

I am all for CHANGE but please be smart about it. I was not happy at all about Alex Jones leading RP to say July 4th not to mention refering to US (His Supporters) as an army.

I agree so much with this post. I know some might not be able to make it if is during school days..but it needs to be on a weekend anyway or it will fall on people's workdays as well.

I wish so much that everyone would stop pushing for this to be in the summertime, after the primaries are 100% over.

Luft97
02-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Wow, ok where should I begin?

Soooo, what does that statement make you? If you are as hardcore as you say you are....you would go regardless of the date. Don't claim to be a hardcore RP supporter then act like a baby if the date you want isn't what you get. If you refuse to go after June 3rd....I'm sure all of us fair weather piece of shit supporters will manage without you.

I am not in this for the glory or a feel good party. I am looking for results. I think a positive campaign rally is better than an after the fact demonstration. Maybe you should all stop thinking about what is best for your personal schedule and start thinking about what is best for the campaign and Ron Paul's message.

This election and march is about a shift in paradigm. We are trying to change the thought process of the people in this country from that of a nanny state loving, media controlled sheeple, to free thinking lovers of liberty. You are far to focused on the white house. Once people start to think differently the white house will follow suit.

I still don't see how this helps us. Let's see you want to show people the truth in a demonstration, which most likely will be misunderstood, and even if they do understand since they have no immediate course of action they are to remain dormant for a few years until the next election cycle.

This comment alone shows that you don't fully understand this process. This is the very beginning of a long fight which will not end if RP isn't elected. It will continue all the way through the next election cycle and Ron Paul Republicans will be fighting for seats in congress. This is merely the beginning.

Oh I understand, but in my mind it is not practical. I am not as optimistic as some of you are that the political climate here in the US will be the same 4 years from now and despite the fact that so many of you want to attack me for my position on this I worry about the possible outcome of a "Demonstration".

Think about it. You would get better results from:

A) A campaign rally with everyone focused on Ron Paul and his message of freedom. Showing the remaining voters that he does have a real support base.

B) A very large demonstration with no clear focus on anything except everything that is wrong with America. Maybe you could go with a huge anti-war demonstration?

But then you have this:
"I have issued an Executive Order blocking property of persons determined to have committed, or to pose a significant risk of committing, an act or acts of violence that have the purpose or effect of threatening the peace or stability of Iraq or the Government of Iraq or undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq or to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people."

In substance, under this executive order, opposing the war becomes an illegal act.

So are you willing to bet the farm that Bush wouldn't decide to use this trump card since you are on his doorstep?

Even if that was not the case I can see how scenario B could turn out badly. Whereas a political rally for a real candidate, running for office, spreading his message would have focus and be somewhat protected.

UnitedWeStand
02-13-2008, 12:28 PM
My analogy=

Say we are all routing for the underdog high school football team. There is nothing, nothing wrong with having a huge pep rally for the team the night beforethe big game. It encourages the players, the coach and the students. It is seen as patriotic to the community.

but....

the day after the last playoff game, we shouldn't go to the other high school and have a demonstration with megaphones, signs and disgruntled fans. This is seen by the community much differently than the aforementioned pep rally.

Basically, please support the idea that we need to march during the primary season (even if its the night before the last game=).

Luft97
02-13-2008, 03:18 PM
My analogy=

Say we are all routing for the underdog high school football team. There is nothing, nothing wrong with having a huge pep rally for the team the night beforethe big game. It encourages the players, the coach and the students. It is seen as patriotic to the community.

but....

the day after the last playoff game, we shouldn't go to the other high school and have a demonstration with megaphones, signs and disgruntled fans. This is seen by the community much differently than the aforementioned pep rally.

Basically, please support the idea that we need to march during the primary season (even if its the night before the last game=).

Very good analogy, I certainly hope that people understand the situation before us and do not pressure the campaign into making a bad decision.

wgadget
02-13-2008, 03:21 PM
His book comes out April 30...Anytime in May is optimal.

Also, rates are cheaper before the summer rush.

newbitech
02-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Luft97

I would prefer scenario B.) to be honest. If that scenario plays out, and our countrymen simply roll over and remain asleep, well that makes scenario A.) pretty much moot does it not?

Regarding the football analogy and the primaries. Sorry this doesn't make sense. Our candidate at this point is a community college and our competitors are LSU. We are playing for spirit only here and the off chance that some miracle occurs at the convention. Our rally will be held before the convention.

We are by no means conceding the remaining state primaries by not holding rallies before them. Why should the football team care about cheerleader practice?

Luft97
02-13-2008, 04:17 PM
Luft97

I would prefer scenario B.) to be honest. If that scenario plays out, and our countrymen simply roll over and remain asleep, well that makes scenario A.) pretty much moot does it not?

Regarding the football analogy and the primaries. Sorry this doesn't make sense. Our candidate at this point is a community college and our competitors are LSU. We are playing for spirit only here and the off chance that some miracle occurs at the convention. Our rally will be held before the convention.

We are by no means conceding the remaining state primaries by not holding rallies before them. Why should the football team care about cheerleader practice?

I disagree.. To keep this a peaceful rally there has to be focus on something positive like helping Ron in some shape or form. You can wake up people that still have yet to vote in scenario A and at the same time keep a respectable appearance. I would attend a Rally like this.

I think a fight the power protest is a bad idea. I won't be a part of it. I am in a situation where I could go any time, day, at the drop of a hat. But as I said before, I think about consequences and I realise there are better plans to initiate change in our government than a mob style demonstration.

VoteForRonPaul
02-13-2008, 04:28 PM

Ron Paul represents freedom so I see no difference here

Bruce4Ron
02-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Why the hell does anyone need RON PAUL to do this??????

What has this movement said to you in your mind and heart?! That is all you need people. That is all the motivation you need to do the right thing. The very thing your Declaration of Independence and Constitution granted you the right to do!!!

Ron Paul doesn't even need to show up! JUST DO IT !!!!!!

kirkblitz
02-13-2008, 04:52 PM
on the date thing, i think it would have to be at least mid to late may. Most colleges are in session then having finals. I myself couldnt just get up and skip my finals, it would cost me the whole semester.

Luft97
02-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Why the hell does anyone need RON PAUL to do this??????

What has this movement said to you in your mind and heart?! That is all you need people. That is all the motivation you need to do the right thing. The very thing your Declaration of Independence and Constitution granted you the right to do!!!

Ron Paul doesn't even need to show up! JUST DO IT !!!!!!

Maybe you should go start your own forum called WHOTHEHELLNEEDSRONPAULFORUMS.COM and stop hijacking this movement. Last I saw this was RonPaulForums.COM

Your statement shows that you are not in this to bring about real political change. It shows that you want to have a protest against "The Man" and spark off some kind of revolution.

What you and so many others that think along these lines do not realise is that this is reckless (A non political Ron Paul rally) for those of us that are real patriots.

Where are all the voices of reason? They got tired of getting attacked I guess.

He that fights and runs away, may turn and fight another day; but he that is in battle slain, will never rise to fight again.~Tacitus