PDA

View Full Version : Michigan

jpwilhelm
02-12-2008, 12:13 PM
I just wanted to get a Michigan tread going. In particular southeast MI.

We need to get a head count of who all is going, so we can organize car pooling or if there is enough we can get a bus or two. As soon as a date is determined it will make things easier. But we might as well get the ball rolling.

Maybe we could make southeast area of MI the meet up spot for the rest of MI so we all can get on a bus from here. I am going to post a link to this thread on some meet up groups.

I am definitely going so that’s one so far.

dawnbt
02-12-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm in! Informed the old man, who is not keen on the idea, but tough. Momma wears the pants in this family!

fabijo
02-12-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm in! Informed the old man, who is not keen on the idea, but tough. Momma wears the pants in this family!

Ha!! LOL :D

jpwilhelm
02-12-2008, 01:23 PM
so two so far.

I am sure there will be a website made for the march. Kind of like that city march back in Dec. I am sure there will be a lot of MI people going to this.

RonPaulVolunteer
02-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Wouldn't it be far more productive to this through your meetup? You ARE a member of your local meetup right?

The Tao Of Bill
02-12-2008, 01:28 PM
I had actually posted a shout to one of the organizers in the Southeast Michigan meetup to organize some sort of transportation to DC for the march. I'm sure they will figure something out. Join the meetup if you haven't already.

jpwilhelm
02-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Generally meet up groups are for just the local area. This thread is for all of MI, so that everyone can plan and know what others are doing. It would not make any since if 6 people from Ann Arbor wanted to go and there were a group of 10 in Flint that wanted to go too but were 10 short of getting a bus. As it is there is like five meet up groups just for the Detroit area alone.

markderidder
02-12-2008, 01:58 PM
My wife and I are from Royal Oak, MI and are planning on going as long as it isn't the 4th... my sister gets married on the 5th.

Anyway, we plan to go!

Also, you should pledge through ronpaulmarch.com as a Detroit meetup.

-Mark