PDA

View Full Version : Is this a march or a takeover?

anarchy
02-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Just so I know which equipment to bring :D

RonPaulRebel
:D

John of Des Moines
hahahahah! That's why Congress should be in session.

Luft97
02-12-2008, 10:49 AM
This march should HELP this campaign not be some kind of protest. There will be a HUGE difference in the way we are recieved if we are there as political supporters of a candidate running for the presidency or as a protesting mob (Which is what we will be if we go there after June 3rd).

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Just so I know which equipment to bring :D

:D:D:D:D

fedup100
02-12-2008, 10:51 AM
That will depend on how many jack booted thugs they bring out. It will be their decision to start something and our decision to finish it. It is real hard to taser someone or shoot a rubber bullet when there are twenty grown men standing on top of you! D:o:D:o:D

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 10:52 AM
That will depend on how many jack booted thugs they bring out. It will be their decision to start something and our decision to finish it. It is real hard to taser someone or shoot a rubber bullet when there are twenty grown men standing on top of you! D:o:D:o:D

QFT

Luft97
02-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Well if you guys are dead set on this line of thought pack your bed roll cause FEMA camps here you come.

josh24601
02-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Don't be an idiot.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Well if you guys are dead set on this line of thought pack your bed roll cause FEMA camps here you come.

Free food and housing? Kick ass! :p

davidkachel
02-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Is this a march or a takover?

I'll take door number two Bob!

Cleaner44
02-12-2008, 11:00 AM
This march should HELP this campaign not be some kind of protest. There will be a HUGE difference in the way we are recieved if we are there as political supporters of a candidate running for the presidency or as a protesting mob (Which is what we will be if we go there after June 3rd).

In my mind this is much bigger than marching for Ron Paul for President. This is marching to show everyone that truth has more than just a few fans on the internet. This is as much of a march for freedom as it is for Ron Paul. Remember, it is the message and not the man.

crhoades
02-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Free food and housing? Kick ass! :p

Come on...as a Ron Paul supporter you know there is no such thing as a free lunch. Those will be taxpayer funded food and housing - or Federal Reserve inflated dollars but I repeat myself...:D

Luft97
02-12-2008, 11:09 AM
In my mind this is much bigger than marching for Ron Paul for President. This is marching to show everyone that truth has more than just a few fans on the internet. This is as much of a march for freedom as it is for Ron Paul. Remember, it is the message and not the man.

There has to be an end goal. The publicity we would recieve would be huge if we could pull this off. People at home would see that there is REAL support for Ron Paul.

Anytime after June 3rd... What do you think you are going to accomplish? There is no end goal. What, you want to show the Congress we are there? Trust me they know we are there. You think they are going to change? LOL that is funny.

A mass gathering with no goal just to show that we want to fight the powers that be is a disaster waiting to happen. They would only have to plant a few people to cause trouble and it would be all over.

Not to mention you don't want that kind of exposure. I sincerely hope that you all think this through.

davidkachel
02-12-2008, 11:12 AM
There has to be an end goal. The publicity we would recieve would be huge if we could pull this off. People at home would see that there is REAL support for Ron Paul.

Anytime after June 3rd... What do you think you are going to accomplish? There is no end goal. What, you want to show the Congress we are there? Trust me they know we are there. You think they are going to change? LOL that is funny.

A mass gathering with no goal just to show that we want to fight the powers that be is a disaster waiting to happen. They would only have to plant a few people to cause trouble and it would be all over.

Not to mention you don't want that kind of exposure. I sincerely hope that you all think this through.

Please go back and listen to RP's speech again. This is NOT a Ron Paul march. This is an "Obey the Constitution" march. Or if you like, a "We Want Our Country Back" march.

Kingfisher
02-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Hopefully some hotheads wont turn this into a fiasco. I think Dr. Paul needs to be very clear as to what the marchers conduct should be.

mmarcman22
02-12-2008, 11:17 AM
This will be a peaceful march, no violence please! Unless of course they bring the violence to us, then it will be a takeover.

JoshLowry
02-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Peaceful march.