PDA

View Full Version : Read This Great Idea!

DrN0
02-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Here's the thing, this is all about WE THE PEOPLE HAVING A VOICE AND A CHOICE, right?

This is too big and too important of an idea for us to simply make a decision in ONE day.

Also, this is too big and too important of an idea for just a few elitist Ron Paul Forums people to decide for the massive Ron Paul following. Just read some of these posts, you'll see that they are already trying to decide for us. WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A SAY IN THIS. Ron Paul Forums is great, but it is NOT the end-all be-all of the Ron Paul Grassroots effort!

I suggest that someone set up a website, with a calendar all the way through July 4th. Include Congressional in-and-out-of-sessions, observed holidays, typical spring breaks, typical semester final dates or school year endings, include every day, allow each voter THREE choices of dates, and advertise via viral internet ads.

And finally, I suggest that WE GIVE OURSELVES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS TO REACH A CONSENSUS.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

~Craig

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 10:43 AM
No need for a fancy website, do a poll here. Put all the Saturdays between now and August 1st on there. Allow voting for as many as you want, but you can only vote once. The largest percentage wins.

I think a week is plenty of time. Three days might be even better. Get it done.

On edit: We could probably do it in 48 hours, that's time to contact meetups if needed.

amy31416
02-12-2008, 10:52 AM
You can make a customized calendar in Gmail that is available to the public.

Sounds like an easy thing to do, no need to buy webspace or anything.