PDA

View Full Version : My questions about Washington March???

Cal Mabus
02-12-2008, 09:55 AM
1. In addition to web site and U-Tube promoting, would if be recommended to produce a uniform flyer that could be distributed throughout the precinct leader and meetup groups for door to door distribution.

If so, then this event and any marketing would not have to be dubbed as a Ron Paul function but marketed to all who care about constitutional government, freedom and liberty, thus the goal I would think be to attract all voters. As voters in other camps show up, we and they too know the message is right and this would be another opportunity to educate disillusioned voters of other candidates and the only true constitutionalist running as well as other reps and congressmen running for office.

The marketing could be as simple as "Do You Believe in These Principles? (List a few of the main points that affects all Americans values and ideas of what government is supposed to do for "We the People".) If so Join the Constitution Revolution March on Washington DC or at your State Capitol on ___ date! Finish up with the invite and web site sign-up info / contact info, etc. For those who don't have internet, just sign them up ourselves if their commitment is definite.

2. On the web site promoting this event, would there be a sign up database to get an idea of how many may be attending or committing to attend?

3. Would it be recommended to also promote the same type of march at all state capitols for those who want to participate but can't make the travel arrangements and costs to do so?

Might I make a suggestion? If there will be a database counter, perhaps a "I am committed to March on Washington" counter as well as a commitment counter for "pledging how many more marchers" each member will try to commit to finding outside of their meet up group to march as well. New commitments can then go and get signed up as well.

Another suggestion would be a counter for each State March as well and again a counter for pledges of finding others to march who are not necessarily Ron Paul supporters but supporters of the constitution, liberty and freedom.

So there would actually be a main Washington counter as well as a pledge counter and the same for each state link.

Perhaps the organizer will get these suggestions and consider them. Maybe this is already in place and I just missed it. If so could someone please provide the link.

As you can tell, I believe this should be a well organized and concentrated effort on a national as well as a state level.

Any other ideas from anyone? Can someone get this to whoever is spearheading this?

hillertexas
02-12-2008, 09:58 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1247172

hopeforamerica
02-12-2008, 10:00 AM
I agree we need to organize this! Does someone here have connections to higher ups in the campaign?

I love the idea of promoting this via flyers, and it would be great to target those that have already voted for Ron Paul!

My other idea is to get a bus chartered for larger groups! We could get higher participation that way.

Cal Mabus
02-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks for link.

the_bee
02-12-2008, 10:05 AM
1. In addition to web site and U-Tube promoting, would if be recommended to produce a uniform flyer that could be distributed throughout the precinct leader and meetup groups for door to door distribution.

If so, then this event and any marketing would not have to be dubbed as a Ron Paul function but marketed to all who care about constitutional government, freedom and liberty, thus the goal I would think be to attract all voters. As voters in other camps show up, we and they too know the message is right and this would be another opportunity to educate disillusioned voters of other candidates and the only true constitutionalist running as well as other reps and congressmen running for office.

The marketing could be as simple as "Do You Believe in These Principles? (List a few of the main points that affects all Americans values and ideas of what government is supposed to do for "We the People".) If so Join the Constitution Revolution March on Washington DC or at your State Capitol on ___ date! Finish up with the invite and web site sign-up info / contact info, etc. For those who don't have internet, just sign them up ourselves if their commitment is definite.

2. On the web site promoting this event, would there be a sign up database to get an idea of how many may be attending or committing to attend?

3. Would it be recommended to also promote the same type of march at all state capitols for those who want to participate but can't make the travel arrangements and costs to do so?

Might I make a suggestion? If there will be a database counter, perhaps a "I am committed to March on Washington" counter as well as a commitment counter for "pledging how many more marchers" each member will try to commit to finding outside of their meet up group to march as well. New commitments can then go and get signed up as well.

Another suggestion would be a counter for each State March as well and again a counter for pledges of finding others to march who are not necessarily Ron Paul supporters but supporters of the constitution, liberty and freedom.

So there would actually be a main Washington counter as well as a pledge counter and the same for each state link.

Perhaps the organizer will get these suggestions and consider them. Maybe this is already in place and I just missed it. If so could someone please provide the link.

As you can tell, I believe this should be a well organized and concentrated effort on a national as well as a state level.

Any other ideas from anyone? Can someone get this to whoever is spearheading this?

Hell lets make it worlwide effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John of Des Moines
02-12-2008, 10:08 AM
I think we need to organize a chip in for transportation purposes. Then we need a way to get people to link up others for car pooling.

Cal Mabus
02-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Worldwide... Your Right!!!

Cal Mabus
02-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Time to get to work. Be back tonight!