PDA

View Full Version : "Ron Paul's flag!"

dgingerich
02-12-2008, 09:48 AM
My son and I just went to vote in VA's primary. After voting, a lady handed us "I voted" stickers which have the American flag on them. The lady asked my son (2 1/2 years old) what was on the sticker. He proudly said, "Ron Paul's flag!"

If you think about it, it's true. Ron Paul is a true patriot who has fought in many ways to defend that flag. While it is also your flag and my flag, I think Ron Paul has a little more claim to it than I do. Let's keep fighting to defend its honor so we can truly call it our flag, too!:)

Opulen
02-12-2008, 09:55 AM
How about make a flag for Ron Paul Revolution?

Bruno
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
My son and I just went to vote in VA's primary. After voting, a lady handed us "I voted" stickers which have the American flag on them. The lady asked my son (2 1/2 years old) what was on the sticker. He proudly said, "Ron Paul's flag!"

If you think about it, it's true. Ron Paul is a true patriot who has fought in many ways to defend that flag. While it is also your flag and my flag, I think Ron Paul has a little more claim to it than I do. Let's keep fighting to defend its honor so we can truly call it our flag, too!:)

Out of the mouths of babes.... :D

dbhohio47
02-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

Zolah
02-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Lovely story :) Our children should carry hope and ideas into the future, not crippling debts.

LEK
02-12-2008, 10:18 AM

out of the mouths of Babes...hugs for your baby-boy. :)

Lisa S
02-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Kids are great. I haven't talked to my five year granddaughter about Ron Paul but they obviously pay attention. The other day out of the blue she was walking around the house chanting RON PAUL, RON PAUL. I thought it was hilarious.

GodOfThunder
02-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Our flag doesn't mean squat if Ron Paul isn't the President.

MooCowzRock
02-12-2008, 10:26 AM

I've got the perfect idea:

http://hastings.house.gov/media/gallery/flag.jpg

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-12-2008, 10:29 AM
I was just talking with another forum member last night about our children and their dedication to Ron Paul. No matter what this election may hold for us it is very important that we keep these values alive and well in our children.

Grandson of Liberty
02-12-2008, 10:34 AM
okay, i have to post this again now. :)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/gdjeffers/100_3509.jpg

EvilEngineer
02-12-2008, 10:48 AM

It has been discussed before. Most people get all uppity for suggesting anything aside from old glory.

familydog
02-12-2008, 11:14 AM

Awsome :)

liberteebell
02-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Your child is brilliant!

I was just thinking about what our children are going to do with the r3VOLution. Without much planning or effort on my part, my children have learned all about Liberty, the Constitution and how the election process works. When my 13-year old daughter asked me to explain how the delegates work in regard to the voting process, I knew I'd really gotten through, even though most of the time, none of my 3 children even act like they're paying attention. :D

This really is just the beginning...

michaelwise
02-12-2008, 11:22 AM
If you agree with returning to Constitutional law then you agree with Ron Paul.

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Constitutional Law.

A Return to Constitutional Law. Who in our country does not want this? This could be the theme for the March on Washington DC . Identifying those in our country who are for the Constitution and those who are against the Constitution is a good way to separate true patriots from false patriots. This theme would attract a wide variety of supporters for the March. In a nutshell, Is this not what we are fighting for?

tangent4ronpaul
02-12-2008, 11:35 AM

We have some:

https://www.ronpaulflags.com/

bit expensive though....

https://www.ronpaulflags.com/images/dscn1894.jpg

-n

Mckarnin
02-12-2008, 11:47 AM
I was just talking with another forum member last night about our children and their dedication to Ron Paul. No matter what this election may hold for us it is very important that we keep these values alive and well in our children.

True. My daughters, 4 and 6, really understand a little bit about the race and they know who Ron Paul is. They sometimes spontaneously make Ron Paul signs and start marching around. If we go somewhere and stickers are available they want some specifically because of Ron Paul. We went to sign some petitions a Sunday ago and my 6 year old was standing on the sidewalk waiting for me to come out to go home. Someone who walked by asked her if she is a Ron Paul supporter and she told them that she is too young to vote but that her parents are going to vote for Ron Paul. They also make up songs and games in which the Huckabee's plane/boat, etc.. can't keep up with Ron Paul's.

I love having a candidate who I can be proud to support in front of my children. Not only for his excellent message but because I don't sit around worrying about sordid stories or back-alley deals.

Santana28
02-12-2008, 11:58 AM
you know, my 3 year old son is the same way - i didn't even teach it to him. but when he sees a flag, or a bumper sticker, or a sign - he goes "Ron Paul!"

i just leave CNN on and he comes running to let me know if RP ever comes on :)

thegr8drronpaul
02-12-2008, 12:05 PM
My kids helped us put signs up ALL around our town (at least 40 plus) so now when we drive around it's like slug bug contest. They shout "Ron Paul sign!" and they figure out if it's one of 'our's'.

Gotta add my pic too :)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t224/caryngrimm/IMG_8050.jpg

MrZach
02-12-2008, 12:05 PM

Yeah! It could have 50 stars and 13 stripes! GREAT idea! :p