PDA

View Full Version : Think BIGGER than this group!

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
"Restore the Constition March on Washington!"

Invite Gun Owners of America, Downsize DC, and ALL other groups to join us for a March on Washington to Restore the Constition, REGARDLESS of their current political leanings! There are literally millions of activists of various issues who can support the Restoration of Constitutional Law in our country.

Oh, and by the way, the speaker will be Dr. Ron Paul, the CHAMPION of the Constitution!

THIS is what Dr. Paul wants; for us to reach out to ALL Americans who see what's going on. Let's UNITE everyone by making this NOT about politics! Let's make it about RESTORING THE CONSTITUTION!

JenaS62
02-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Maybe we can also get participation by NORML. I know lots of "smokers" who would love to take a road trip for their cause.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 09:37 AM
We should reach out to all groups. Granted Dr Paul is our leader, but we need to reach out to the apathetic, the angry, and those that want change.

Bruno
02-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Maybe we can also get participation by NORML. I know lots of "smokers" who would love to take a road trip for their cause.

I've seen polls that show that something like 87% of the population would agree to legalization. There is a lot of room to pick up support.

princessredtights
02-12-2008, 09:55 AM
John Birch Society...

Minutemen ...

Libertarians ...

Constitution Party ...

..PAUL4PRES..
02-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Bump for consolidation of groups.

ItsTime
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Free State Project

shrugged0106
02-12-2008, 09:58 AM
I know this sounds a bit nuts, but the LDS Mormons are very pro constitution as a whole. Get them to join and numbers will swell.

Also, there are a few national radio hosts that can add numbers via promoting.

Mike Church of sirius patriot channel (144) would be a great place to start.

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 09:59 AM
"Restore the Constition March on Washington!"

Invite Gun Owners of America, Downsize DC, and ALL other groups to join us for a March on Washington to Restore the Constition, REGARDLESS of their current political leanings! There are literally millions of activists of various issues who can support the Restoration of Constitutional Law in our country.

Oh, and by the way, the speaker will be Dr. Ron Paul, the CHAMPION of the Constitution!

THIS is what Dr. Paul wants; for us to reach out to ALL Americans who see what's going on. Let's UNITE everyone by making this NOT about politics! Let's make it about RESTORING THE CONSTITUTION!

Your ideas rock!!! Please become a promoter for this? Contact the groups you mentioned. And remember repititon is a must! Most people/groups need to seem something over and over before they give it any credibility.

The theme of the march is to: Restore the Constitution - Peace, Prosperity, and Freedom.

JenaS62
02-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Cancer/chemo patients for medical purposes.

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 10:00 AM
All of these groups need to be notified. I am on the executive council for the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps - CA. so I have the minutemen covered but I challenge those of you who have come up with groups in here to contact them.

Let's do this!

JenaS62
02-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Muslim americans

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-12-2008, 10:04 AM
What about discussion times for different ideas and groups that are part of the Ron Paul Revolution?

A march leading to the rally area with welcoming music, then starting speeches for a total of about an hour about the history of the USA. Some time for the next group. Activities. Art projects... Music... More speeches on next topic.

Next day starts right back up again.....

JenaS62
02-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Alex Jones for a speech about the NAU, NWO and the Bildgerberg group.

..PAUL4PRES..
02-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Alex Jones for a speech about the NAU, NWO and the Bildgerberg group.

No. More crediable speakers.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-12-2008, 10:09 AM
No. More crediable speakers.

I am thinking Congressmen, professors, talk show hosts....