PDA

View Full Version : Hers an idea stop thinking about stupid permits

the_bee
02-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Just pick a date and go … I mean what the hell they gonna do? (at least 1 million) And besides this is the exact thing we Are fighting against dumb ass government regulations the have no right to tell us we need a permit
All the so called government property belongs to us WE THE PEOPLE

Conza88
02-12-2008, 09:08 AM
ROFL!
FTW!
My god... civil disobedience = RP SUPPORTS!

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 09:10 AM
I agree. I think we should PUBLICIZE the fact that we will NOT be applying for "permission" in the form of some piece of paper. This revolution is about getting government back in its proper role, and that would be a big statement in that direction.

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Fiasco! NO WAY! We would never get Ron Paul to agree to that. Nor would we get the other congressmen who are against the impending NAU. We have to do this right. We play by the rules........for now........

Bruno
02-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Do it legally or not at all. Can you imagine the spin on that? And they they can supress any demonstartion or assembly for which a permit has not been issued.

Let's do it right.

Conza88
02-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Fiasco! NO WAY! We would never get Ron Paul to agree to that. Nor would we get the other congressmen who are against the impending NAU. We have to do this right. We play by the rules........for now........

Hmm.. have a point.

1 person go ask for a permit. The rest.. FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH. :D

jointhefightforfreedom
02-12-2008, 09:15 AM
FUCK PERMITS !!! Since when do i have to have a permit to walk down the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolution people !!!!

the_bee
02-12-2008, 09:18 AM

What do you mean? Why do you think we need Ron to agree?
Ya if the rules where constitutional then ya we play by the rules, but there not
So we play by our rules……….does not mean we that we are going to be bunch of hoodlums
We will conduct our selves in orderly and polite fashion we have manners …..

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 09:18 AM
The question is, do we believe in the message or not? The message, in case you've forgotten, is FREEDOM IS POPULAR!

They don't have enough jail cells to bust us all for not having some permit. If we DECLARED at the beginning that we will NOT be seeking a permit, and WHY, they have two choices. Accept our decision, or look like the goons that they are. What a perfect way to show America what depths our country has fallen to.

We DO NOT need permission to exercise our First Amendment RIGHTS!

Conza88
02-12-2008, 09:21 AM
What do you mean? Why do you think we need Ron to agree?
Ya if the rules where constitutional then ya we play by the rules, but there not
So we play by our rules……….does not mean we that we are going to be bunch of hoodlums
We will conduct our selves in orderly and polite fashion we have manners …..

You win the internets!!1111:D

jointhefightforfreedom
02-12-2008, 09:22 AM
The question is, do we believe in the message or not? The message, in case you've forgotten, is FREEDOM IS POPULAR!

They don't have enough jail cells to bust us all for not having some permit. If we DECLARED at the beginning that we will NOT be seeking a permit, and WHY, they have two choices. Accept our decision, or look like the goons that they are. What a perfect way to show America what depths our country has fallen to.

agree!!!

We already have the rights
NOW IT IS TIME TO ASSERT THEM!!

the_bee
02-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Do it legally or not at all. Can you imagine the spin on that? And they they can supress any demonstartion or assembly for which a permit has not been issued.

Let's do it right.

pappy
02-12-2008, 09:24 AM
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

I somehow think it will be very difficult/impossible to get permission from our government to basically come and spit in their faces, rights aside. They could make it very difficult. If they refuse a permit or worse give one for a crappy venue, will we still march?

And how many would be willing to still march?

I think getting a permit is the right way to go, but if one is not granted are we still going? Just thinking.

How many would show up in that case? 10000? 100000? It would warm the cockles of my heart to see a march no matter what.

how many will go no matter what? permits aside.kids aside. job aside. school and exams aside. this is the real question.

the_bee
02-12-2008, 09:24 AM
If you don’t use em you loose em

the_bee
02-12-2008, 09:27 AM
I don’t think they would give us a permit anyway in fact I would bet money on it !!!!

RonRules
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
There are no rules that prevent you from traveling to an American city and start walking. There was in the Soviet Union (and I think there still is). For example, any Russian just can't move to Moscow. You need a permit and it's very hard to get.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
FUCK PERMITS !!! Since when do i have to have a permit to walk down the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolution people !!!!

Walking down the street no you dont need a permit.

Having half a million people walking on the grass all along reflecting pool and setting up stages with sound equipment to get sound to this number of people yes you need permits. And security and medical and a schedule....

This is a large undertaking. We are starting it. We need to be responsible.

the_bee
02-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Walking down the street no you dont need a permit.

Having half a million people walking on the grass all along reflecting pool and setting up stages with sound equipment to get sound to this number of people yes you need permits. And security and medical and a schedule....

This is a large undertaking. We are starting it. We need to be responsible.

Do you really think they will give us a permit? There is no way!!!
This is the last thing they want, and they will do everything in there power to stop us I grantee it !

matthylland
02-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Just pick a date and go … I mean what the hell they gonna do? (at least 1 million) And besides this is the exact thing we Are fighting against dumb ass government regulations the have no right to tell us we need a permit
All the so called government property belongs to us WE THE PEOPLE

agreed, great point.

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Settle down everyone! Believe me when I say I understand your sentiments. But look at it this way, paying a tax on your wages is UNconstitutional as well. Ya gonna stop paying your taxes? hmmmmm????

We need the permit. We won't be able to get this accomplished without one. We WILL beat them at their own game, but we have to be sly about it - not foolhardy.

bulloncoins
02-12-2008, 09:47 AM
They have been trying to shut down all protest marches on "the mall in DC". Congress is talking about passing a law to do just that. Just FYI.

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Do you really think they will give us a permit? There is no way!!!
This is the last thing they want, and they will do everything in there power to stop us I grantee it !

Ron Paul's name won't be on the permit. For all the park permit division knows, we are just another activist group. The organizers are setting up a dba to this end that will also allow them to take monetary pledges for the event.

Try to have a little faith in those of us who have done this before? Please?

the_bee
02-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Settle down everyone! Believe me when I say I understand your sentiments. But look at it this way, paying a tax on your wages is UNconstitutional as well. Ya gonna stop paying your taxes? hmmmmm????

We need the permit. We won't be able to get this accomplished without one. We WILL beat them at their own game, but we have to be sly about it - not foolhardy.

dont think its gonna happen

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 09:49 AM
They have been trying to shut down all protest marches on "the mall in DC". Congress is talking about passing a law to do just that. Just FYI.

Source?

dawnbt
02-12-2008, 09:51 AM

Let's not forget the FEMA Detention centers they are dying to fill!;)

DAFTEK
02-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Damn, i need a permit to go to a Revolution?

FreeTraveler
02-12-2008, 09:59 AM

QFMFT!!!!

POST OF THE MARCH!!!

Somebody MAKE A BANNER of this to carry in the march!

the_bee
02-12-2008, 10:01 AM
lets go:D

Sarge
02-12-2008, 10:02 AM
A permit should be attempted first.

If not granted with a valid reason, then it is a different story.

To just say they are not going to grant a permit without checking is a weak argument.

DC will not take kindly to a big surprise and the officers that get called in while off duty will not be happy campers.

If the plan is for a sound stage, bands, port a johns etc. you need a permit. It sounds like Dr. Paul plans to speak and that it is not just a march or walk.

How do those, who want to do it without a permit, intend to accomplish the above without a permit? Just have Dr. Paul scream at the top of his lungs?

Deborah K
02-12-2008, 10:13 AM

I love this!! :D