PDA

View Full Version : Bradely in DC... a little help?

ItsTime
02-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Do you have any info on getting permits for this rally?

Bradley in DC
02-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Today are the Potomac primaries in DC, VA and MD.

I'm actually just starting my day in DC. Vern and I were out until it was light out putting RP and McKinley for Congress yard signs up at polling places. We made a NOVA blog this morning. Some other RP volunteers complimented us that when they went out to put his signs up we had already hit them (we put them by the doors, they then put them on the street entrances to double the signage). It was only us, or us and Obama (who had people out at the polls at our last stops), a few for Hillary and I saw McCain at one when driving home this afternoon (I crashed at Vern's house for a few hours--then we worked on planning and strategy).

Give us all here tomorrow to recuperate, then we'll talk.

As far as dates go, I suggest having the rally just before the Virginia primaries/conventions for Congress in June so people coming here can help us canvass and we can have the Liberty Congress candidates speak there too for additional bumpage.

John of Des Moines
02-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Today are the Potomac primaries in DC, VA and MD.

I'm actually just starting my day in DC. Vern and I were out until it was light out putting RP and McKinley for Congress yard signs up at polling places. We made a NOVA blog this morning. Some other RP volunteers complimented us that when they went out to put his signs up we had already hit them (we put them by the doors, they then put them on the street entrances to double the signage). It was only us, or us and Obama (who had people out at the polls at our last stops), a few for Hillary and I saw McCain at one when driving home this afternoon (I crashed at Vern's house for a few hours--then we worked on planning and strategy).

Give us all here tomorrow to recuperate, then we'll talk.

As far as dates go, I suggest having the really just before the Virginia primaries/conventions for Congress in June so people coming here can help us canvass and we can have the Liberty Congress candidates speak there too for additional bumpage.

NO! We don't want you to rest. :D:rolleyes:;)

Bradley trust me it's only going to get worse.

ItsTime
02-12-2008, 03:57 PM
bradley sorry When I made this thread I forgot about your primaries today:o

I have no doubt you have your hands full!