PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys. New member here :)

AlexAmore
05-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Hi my name is Alex. I'm 18 so I can vote, finally! I intend to vote for Ron Paul and support him like crazy. I've been a libertarian ever since I knew what it meant.:D

I just got a great Ron Paul shirt with the flag and his stances on the back and his name on the front (you've probably seen it if you explore Cafepress.com). I also got a great bumper sticker in the mail today as well. I have a couple amazing places to plant some Ron Paul yard signs, they are on very busy roads but nobody can touch the signs because they will be on private property, so I need to buy some road signs as soon I can (I have money in my wallet but not in the bank account right now).

I live in NH so that's kind of a stroke of luck for me since this is arguably the best place for a Ron Paul supporter. I plan on going to Ron's debate here and support him. I'm also trying to think up other ways to support him. I might just get old fashion and get out there with a nice sign and wave :rolleyes:

I have a good feeling about NH and Ron Paul. We seem to have a lot of Libertarians here. I just met one the other day at my uncle's party, heck she might be on this forum right now....Hello if you're here! lol.

I prayed for Ron Paul to do well in the debate, last night...and I never pray, I don't even go to church (although UUA looks fascinating)! :)
Even if you guys don't believe in a God, you should hedge your bets for Ron! Hehe.

ratsbew
05-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Great job, I think we will find that the theme of this forum will become "offline" stuff. Online promotion is good but Ron Paul will NEVER make it through the primaries without real life exposure.