PDA

View Full Version : Become a delegate. It's easy!

troyd1
02-12-2008, 05:59 AM
I am from Minnesota and became a precinct captain. I called a few people provided by the campaign to make sure they were going to come and they did. We have 4 delegates from our precinct. Mitt got 5 votes, Ron Paul got 4, Huck got 4 and McCain got 1. All 4 people that voted for Ron Paul ended up as delegates because no one else really wanted to. There were many precincts that no one even showed up for in our county. All people need to do is show up! We put forth some resolutions. One was to oppose LOST giving all control to the federal government of water and wetlands. Another was to oppose Hillaries bill to basically take all parents rights away and let children divorce their parents. Not sure what this was called. I put forth a resolution that all fed meetings be open and televised. It passed unanomously. Most people at these meetings are there out of civic duty and have no clue about the actual issues. They are republican's because they hate the over bearing federal government, high taxes the handouts and the lack of personal responsibility required by our citizens. Become active. People are looking for our message!