PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton Rally - Sign Wave-O-Rama In His Face

wowabunga
02-12-2008, 05:50 AM
Bill came to stump for Hillary.... here's a fun little video. Notice that besides the Hillary fans in large numbers... there were ZERO supporters for Obama, McCain or Huckabee... there's a good laugh hidden all the way at the very end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvznnt2aCjE

-Ramblin Randy
No More Constitutional Lip Service. They can blabber and steal Ron Paul's talking points... but they can't stand on them..!

harley95
02-12-2008, 07:02 AM
LMAO ...That was good ....lol..!

ggibson1
02-12-2008, 07:18 AM
The bar for the future has been set by the Ron Paul people.

wowabunga
02-12-2008, 11:20 AM
About a half an hour before the start of the show... a young gal with a clip board walked up and down the huge line waiting and pulled into the arena everyone who was holding a Hillary sign. So... when Bill arrives there are zero Hillary campaign signs to be seen. Nothing but Ron Paul Blue...!

Matter of fact there were no supporters of Huck, McCain or even Obama anywhere.

nodope0695
02-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Great vid. Awesome.

HollyforRP
02-12-2008, 11:49 AM
beautiful!

TurtleBurger
02-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of anybody ever being converted to Ron Paul because of sign wavers at other candidates' rallies?

Molly1
02-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of anybody ever being converted to Ron Paul because of sign wavers at other candidates' rallies?

I think that now it's more important than ever, since they are telling everyone that Ron Paul has dropped out of the race. If people see others holding his signs, they will know his candidacy is alive and well.

wowabunga
02-12-2008, 12:51 PM
WE ARE SO CLOSE.... In this college town on election day I drove thru several of the busy areas and saw zero signs for our competition.... and I mean zero. WE had just gotten two huge boxes of signs and plastered the entire city for 3 days prior to election day.

Two weeks ago we stood in 8 degree weather for 2 hours outside a huge regional college bball game and held signs and handed out lots of slim jims. It was so very darn cold... those folks who saw us will never forget how dedicated we Ron Paul folks can be.... actually need to be due to the national bought and paid for media.

Become the Media...!!!! Sure beats sitting at home watching TV :)

mczerone
02-12-2008, 12:53 PM

As long as they don't overlook canvassing for the sign-waving, it can't hurt.

constitutional
02-12-2008, 01:03 PM
That's some huge line... I mean.. so many sheeple. :(

Great video!

Oh and I recognized that free cake guy at the end.

wowabunga
02-12-2008, 03:23 PM
As long as they don't overlook canvassing for the sign-waving, it can't hurt.

Our core group was busy that Saturday dropping info on doors since 5am. I cold called our data base list and everyone you see on the video were first time Ron Paul Revolutionaries...!

Raffe who was handing out the fliers had stopped into headquarters for a sign and some literature.... when I said we needed help at the Clinton rally that afternoon and he says "I'll be there". We were just waving signs and Raffe says to me "got any slim jims" and I had about 50 in my pocket headed to a super bowl party the next day. ( yes I'm that free ron paul cake guy in our superbowl vid ) so I handed Raffe the literature and off to work he went.... folks this patriot on the video was amazing... his first day on the job... wow. Even the newspaper noticed him giving out info to the folks waiting in line... and they wrote a short blurb about it in the paper the next day.

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 03:58 PM

Yup..Many stories of it.. Because along with sign waving comes talking with people.

HTH
Randy

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Our core group was busy that Saturday dropping info on doors since 5am. I cold called our data base list and everyone you see on the video were first time Ron Paul Revolutionaries...!

Raffe who was handing out the fliers had stopped into headquarters for a sign and some literature.... when I said we needed help at the Clinton rally that afternoon and he says "I'll be there". We were just waving signs and Raffe says to me "got any slim jims" and I had about 50 in my pocket headed to a super bowl party the next day. ( yes I'm that free ron paul cake guy in our superbowl vid ) so I handed Raffe the literature and off to work he went.... folks this patriot on the video was amazing... his first day on the job... wow. Even the newspaper noticed him giving out info to the folks waiting in line... and they wrote a short blurb about it in the paper the next day.

That guy was great.. heck that was hilarious!.. Just slamming the name of the only honest man in this den of psychopathic ego tripping thieves has gotta smack them at the cortex.

Best
Randy

wowabunga
02-12-2008, 04:32 PM
slamming the name of the only honest man in this den of psychopathic ego tripping thieves has gotta smack them at the cortex.

99.9 Percent of the folks in line were easy going and we got far more cheers than jeers. Had a lone hard core Hillary boot soldier yell back to us asking us to name any substantial legislation that Ron Paul had passed in his time in congress... I paused and yelled back.... "HE VOTED AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR". Didn't really answer his direct question but he sure did hush up quick and blend back into the crowd fearing maybe I'd ask him a few questions about Hillary and how she voted for the war in 2002.

Being it was their gig... I try not to yell or get into heated discussion. Funny thing was this crowd was VERY receptive and out of the 3,000 people in line.... that one Hillary dingle berry was the only really negative voice that day. Folks we are slowly winning the attention and the hearts of the populace.

WilliamC
02-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Ya'll make me proud!

Thanks!