PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will have to pick the day, just like our last 2 money bombs.

ionlyknowy
02-12-2008, 04:35 AM
the first two money bombs were ok, and we got a date pretty quickly. But the last two money bombs people just couldnt decide. I think maybe it is other campaigns trying to divide us. People at first were willing to concede to the majority, but it seems that we have either been invaded by moles or we have just become selfish, not caring for the cause.

That is why I know that we will have to let Ron Paul pick the date, and either communicate it through email, or in one of his speeches. Just like our recent money bombs.

So if someone close to the campaign can give the 6/7/08 and 6/21/08 dates to Ron, it would be appreciated.

parocks
02-12-2008, 05:34 AM
the first two money bombs were ok, and we got a date pretty quickly. But the last two money bombs people just couldnt decide. I think maybe it is other campaigns trying to divide us. People at first were willing to concede to the majority, but it seems that we have either been invaded by moles or we have just become selfish, not caring for the cause.

That is why I know that we will have to let Ron Paul pick the date, and either communicate it through email, or in one of his speeches. Just like our recent money bombs.

So if someone close to the campaign can give the 6/7/08 and 6/21/08 dates to Ron, it would be appreciated.

I agree.

Among other things, I think part of it should come down to whether Ron Paul wants to talk about the Constitution or about Independence and Revolution.

It will likely be the biggest Ron Paul rally yet, and he might want to make a great speech that talks about either The Constitution (June 21) or Independence and Revolution (June 7).

Either

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today marks the 220th Aniversary of the ratification of the Constitution of the United States of America. 220 years ago today, The Constitution became the Supreme Law of the Land."

Or

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today marks the 242nd Aniversary of Lee's Resolution, which formed the basis of the Declaration of Independence"

Both are good, but I personally think the 21st is a little easier to explain.

parocks
02-12-2008, 05:40 AM

I agree.

Among other things, I think part of it should come down to whether Ron Paul wants to talk about the Constitution or about Independence and Revolution.

It will likely be the biggest Ron Paul rally yet, and he might want to make a great speech that talks about either The Constitution (June 21) or Independence and Revolution (June 7).

Either

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today marks the 220th Aniversary of the ratification of the Constitution of the United States of America. 220 years ago today, The Constitution became the Supreme Law of the Land."

Or

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today marks the 242nd Aniversary of Lee's Resolution, which formed the basis of the Declaration of Independence"

Both are good, but I personally think the 21st is a little easier to explain.

BigRedBrent
02-12-2008, 05:45 AM
Poll: Constitution Revolution or 6/7/8

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=118956

BigRedBrent
02-12-2008, 05:48 AM

parocks
02-12-2008, 05:55 AM
You mean "the Constitution Revolution or Independence and Revolution"?

We already had the Revolutionary War of Independence.

We were ratifying the Constitution of The United States.

You might want to tie Revolution in with The Constitution (It was a Revolutionary document) but Revolution fits in with the June 7 date more.

The word Revolution fires some people up, but scares other people off.

Constitution Anniversary.

BigRedBrent
02-12-2008, 06:03 AM
We already had the Revolutionary War of Independence.

We were ratifying the Constitution of The United States.

You might want to tie Revolution in with The Constitution (It was a Revolutionary document) but Revolution fits in with the June 7 date more.

The word Revolution fires some people up, but scares other people off.

Constitution Anniversary.

This Ron Paul Revolution is founded on the constitution. This is a Constitution Revolution.

Airborn
02-12-2008, 06:07 AM
we need a sticky poll here, and we go with the clear winner

parocks
02-12-2008, 06:35 AM
This Ron Paul Revolution is founded on the constitution. This is a Constitution Revolution.

The Ron Paul Education Effort is founded on the Constitution. This is a Constitution Education Effort.

It's a Constitution March, a Constitution Rally.
a Ron Paul Constitution March.

I would hazard a guess that Ron Paul got everyone who likes the sound of Revolution by 12/16 - tea party day.

June 7 = Declaration of Independence / Revolutionary War (there's your Revolution)

June 21 = 220th aniversary of the Constitution.

The Constitution is our Bedrock. The Constitution is Tradition, not Revolution.

We have had this great thing, our Constitution, for 220 years. Bad things happen when this great old thing, The Constitution, is ignored.

I'd hope that Ron Paul would be making this decision. But it seems fairly clear.

If Ron Paul wants to talk about Independence and Revolution, he can take June 7.
If Ron Paul wants to talk about the Tradition of The Consitution, he can take June 21.