PDA

View Full Version : Independence Hall Philadelphia Resigning the D of I 7/4/08 March?

sharpsteve2003
02-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Have a March and Resigning of The Declaration of Independence. Add your name and have a swearing in type ceremony in which Ron Paul could have us take an Oath to Preserve, Protect and Defend the Constitution. We could also add our names to the Constitution.

July 4th gives us time to gather support.

Independence Hall Philadelphia is the location where The Declaration of Independence was signed. It Might be easier than DC.

hueylong
02-12-2008, 02:14 AM
That's really a pretty good idea! SCREW Washington! Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biles1234
02-12-2008, 02:17 AM
I know you have good intentions but honestly what are you thinking???!

We already have laid out plans for a march on D.C. Ron Paul himself is in accordance with our plans. It is already clear that there is a great lack of organization due to the decentralization which has complicated issues such as an exact date for the march or exact organizer.

And now you suggest a completely different venue??! I love Philly. I was born there. But honestly you are not helping.

sharpsteve2003
02-12-2008, 02:20 AM
I know you have good intentions but honestly what are you thinking???!

We already have laid out plans for a march on D.C. Ron Paul himself is in accordance with our plans. It is already clear that there is a great lack of organization due to the decentralization which has complicated issues such as an exact date for the march or exact organizer.

And now you suggest a completely different venue??! I love Philly. I was born there. But honestly you are not helping.

Yes because in just a couple of hours everything is set in stone? I didn't realize you had already gotten the whole event Planned.

INeedATherapist
02-12-2008, 02:54 AM
There's two websites up and running for a Washington D.C. march that have 1,000+ pledges total. Changing the locale to Philly would be silly.

Jay Bee
02-17-2008, 11:37 PM
No, it isn't silly at all.

This thread is in the Planning the March section and Philadelphia is on the list. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=121415

This one is in the VENT section, and it explains why D.C. is too risky for our fired up bunch while national security is so sensitive. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119907