PDA

View Full Version : Non-Americans invited to the march!

LandonCook
02-12-2008, 01:33 AM
I don't know when we are going to have this thing... We should top 150,000 Americans and see how many foreigners can make it as well. I tell you what, ALL of Canada better show up...

and Maybe it should be a No-Mccain vote march, and we can invite the Hucksteers... libertarians could join in too... Just a inside thought... We also need to do this at the convention!

Lord Xar
02-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Great point.

Luft97
02-13-2008, 07:38 PM
I don't know when we are going to have this thing... We should top 150,000 Americans and see how many foreigners can make it as well. I tell you what, ALL of Canada better show up...

and Maybe it should be a No-Mccain vote march, and we can invite the Hucksteers... libertarians could join in too... Just a inside thought... We also need to do this at the convention!

I think if I was a foreigner I would want to stay as far away as possible. They could very well be classified an enemy combatant and sent away with a one way ticket to Guantanamo.

billjarrett
02-13-2008, 07:43 PM
ALL of Canada better show up...

Agree. You guys will be able to get ALOT of bang for your Candian Dollars by then.

WilliamC
02-13-2008, 07:47 PM
All liberty minded peaceful people should be welcomed to this Rally.

thoughtbombing
02-13-2008, 07:55 PM
I have a SHITLOAD of Anti NAU friends

Bigvick
02-13-2008, 08:07 PM
I will be flying in from Switzerland..and bringing a few people with me.:D

swisstiger
02-13-2008, 08:27 PM
I personaly wouldn't travel to the US anymore as I'm not willing to provide my biometrical data to a foreign govt ... Sorry guys - I have to spend my travel-bucks somewhere else now ... But we in Europe are discussing the possibility to organise a march somewhere in Europe.

June 7, 1893 - Gandhi's first act of civil disobedience. This date would make most sense as it is important to all freedom fighters in the world and not only to the US as all the other dates suggested.

www.ronpauleurope.net

raiha
02-13-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm coming from New Zealand if it is in June July

newyearsrevolution08
02-13-2008, 08:48 PM
if a march like this is to be done then it should be to take back the nation and bring it back to the constitution and not about ron paul.

If it were marketed as a march to bring back the constitution and had ron paul and others speak it would attract a larger base.

INeedATherapist
02-13-2008, 09:03 PM
I agree with newyearsrevolution08, the focus of the march should not be Ron Paul. We should cater to all anti-war, small government, lower taxes, pro-life, more freedom type of people. There's so many different groups of people we can get out there for just one reason, and then they'll hear the message for the other things, as well.

Rede
02-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Canadians may not be able to support the campaign financially, but can help demonstrate that it's a movement not a single campaign.

I'm from Vancouver (Canada) and I've already arranged to be able to have a week off work around the right time. I'll be there.

Arek
02-13-2008, 10:56 PM
You know how they had the Strasbourg Tea party to coincide with our Tea Party, how bout we try to have people in their countries march to their capitals in support of Ron Paul. Think about the possible worldwide coverage we'd get. I'm not sure the legality of a march as a protest in foreign countries but if it's legal I'd say it would be interesting to see the world rally behind Ron Paul.

raiha
02-13-2008, 11:03 PM
You know how they had the Strasbourg Tea party to coincide with our Tea Party, how bout we try to have people in their countries march to their capitals in support of Ron Paul.

Strasbourg is exceptional. Many Americans haven't even heard of Ron Paul! AP has not exactly educated your fellow worldlings as to his existence. If we had a March, we'd probably have about eight people! :confused:

4RP08inKCMO
02-13-2008, 11:09 PM
I agree with newyearsrevolution08, the focus of the march should not be Ron Paul. We should cater to all anti-war, small government, lower taxes, pro-life, more freedom type of people. There's so many different groups of people we can get out there for just one reason, and then they'll hear the message for the other things, as well.

Exactly. This needs to be able to attract as many people as possible.

flames2dust77
02-13-2008, 11:56 PM
yes! I have a couple of friends in Canada already making plans to show up in DC. I think it's great. if the rest of the world could vote in our elections...RP would be the next prez; no doubt about it.