PDA

View Full Version : Rally the Forum, rally the nation and change the world

jjschless
08-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Wow, simply wow. All of this positive energy has prompted me to write this. Keep in mind what happens at Ames is a step, regardless of how large it is; it is still just a step.

At a time like this we need:

A President who understands the monetary shortfalls of this system and how to correct them.
A President who pursues peace regardless of special interests.
A President who is honest and open.
A President who truly wants to restore the Constitution and civil liberties.
A President who wants to strip away the vast power buildup of the executive branch.
A President who communicates openly and fully with Congress.
A President who is accountable.
A President who is willing to do that hard and sometimes unpopular work to fix the welfare state.

AND WE HAVE ALL OF THIS IN ONE MAN! DR. RON PAUL!!!

I believe that most things happen for a reason and there is a time when reason will prevail.

My friends can you not see the Planets have aligned themselves to create this great phenomenon. This man, this message, in this time, with this need.

We are on the precipice of the next Renaissance.

Should, nay when we succeed, we will have taken part in a revolution the likes of which has never been seen on this planet. We shall tell our children and grand-children about this and speak of it as though it were fairy tale.

The PEACEFUL revolution that changed the world. And we are not only living it, we ARE it.

Take heart my countrymen and let no doubt shackle you to fear, let no hate corrupt your spirit. Let no nay-sayers distract you from the goal. Spread the message and the Revolution will thrive through you. :)

danda
08-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Well said! I especially liked...

... and speak of it as though it were fairy tale.

pguitarb
08-11-2007, 12:09 AM
That was great, thanks a bundle

DeadheadForPaul
08-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Love it

ChooseLiberty
08-11-2007, 12:32 AM
I want a bumper sticker similar to your sig - something like -

"Vote Ron Paul. The neocons hate us for our freedom. "

Love it

DeadheadForPaul
08-11-2007, 12:35 AM
I want a bumper sticker similar to your sig - something like -

"Vote Ron Paul. The neocons hate us for our freedom. "

I stole it from someone's shirt idea on the forum so I cant claim it. A guy is selling this shirt if you go here: http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=11827