PDA

View Full Version : I Take My Marching Orders From Ron!!!

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 01:16 AM
This will be one blast of a party with the most adrenalin Washington has seen since Tafts fat ass got stuck in the bathtub. We will be in their faces having the most glorious time. I wanna play some tunes there.

Whose all going? <ducks avalanche>

best
Randy

AmericanWayne
02-12-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm going. I hope we can get some good bands to play.

olehounddog
02-12-2008, 02:01 AM
Fall In!!!!

bluto20
02-12-2008, 02:03 AM
lets start organizing, yall!

RSLudlum
02-12-2008, 02:12 AM
We need to show Washington what kinda power we have in this movement and they will be trying to pander to the message...then everybody wins!!

firebirdnation
02-12-2008, 02:13 AM
I'm going. I hope we can get some good bands to play.

This will be key IMO, getting some very well known bands to play a free show will attract a lot of people. It would be great to get a band for the younger folks and one for the older folks. I wonder if we could get Willie Nelson to play for the older folks? I heard him on AJ's show and he sound sympathetic to the cause, but his recent comments on 911 may be counterproductive. Regardless of who we can get to play, if they are big name bands, they will draw a ton of people, plus the main attraction, Ron Paul will draw the rest.

Join The Paul Side
02-12-2008, 02:14 AM
It would be cool to see people dressed in colonial gear and playing the music like they did the day of the Tea Party. I missed out but it was fun to watch on Youtube. :)

billyjoeallen
02-12-2008, 02:15 AM
i'm there.

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 02:18 AM
It would be cool to see people dressed in colonial gear and playing the music like they did the day of the Tea Party. I missed out but it was fun to watch on Youtube. :)

I am fully regalia-ed and have an acoustic set down just for such an occasion as a second American r3volution. If I don''t get the stage i will play wandering minstrel for kicks.

best
Randy

INeedATherapist
02-12-2008, 04:03 AM
This will be key IMO, getting some very well known bands to play a free show will attract a lot of people. It would be great to get a band for the younger folks and one for the older folks. I wonder if we could get Willie Nelson to play for the older folks? I heard him on AJ's show and he sound sympathetic to the cause, but his recent comments on 911 may be counterproductive. Regardless of who we can get to play, if they are big name bands, they will draw a ton of people, plus the main attraction, Ron Paul will draw the rest.
Anyone heard of Eve 6? They disbanded for 3 years... and they're coming back almost when the march starts! They have a forum set up on their website and one of the topics was about politics. They've actually heard of Ron Paul and liked what he's saying but were worried he might cut too much stuff! I reassured them and kindly told them about the march and how we needed to get big name bands to support it.

Here's the kicker: they disbanded because of poor record sales. Want to know what caused those poor sales? Clear Channel, a mass of 1,000+ radio stations across the U.S. that refused to play them. I'm hoping they're sympathetic to the cause :D

(Don't go flooding their board, lol)

ddforronpaul
02-12-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm in for the march. I am hoping for a week day, so all the neocons, hypocrites, and lobbyists will be there and be forced to see the message of freedom is still popular. :D