PDA

View Full Version : March on Washington - Provocateurs, Infiltrators & Saboteurs

CannotIgnoreAnyone
02-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Tomorrow morning certain Internet Shock Jocks is going to try to co-opt this March and take it over. I personally don't want this to happen is it will taint our efforts and possibly co-opt our message of freedom & liberty.

In general, we need to be very careful about infiltrators. People should watch what happened to unauthorized marches during the WTO in Seattle. Infiltrators sabotaged the marches and tried to elicit violence. We need to discuss strategies and tactics for recognizing these trouble makers before they can disrupt our peaceful efforts.

This is very important, as these disruptions allow the mainstream media to focus on them and negatively characterize an otherwise successful march.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 01:11 AM
I don't think theres much we can do about it, without becoming patriot act like ourselves.

hillertexas
02-12-2008, 01:12 AM
On the day of the demonstration, already have in place those you have appointed to squelch hints of disruption.

LandonCook
02-12-2008, 01:12 AM
We need RP to speak at the march....
We need people to "self Regulate"

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 01:13 AM
We need RP to speak at the march....
We need people to "self Regulate"

He better be there to speak, he's the one who wanted it.

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 01:14 AM
On the day of the demonstration, already have in place those you have appointed to squelch hints of disruption.

I'm 6"1 240, can I squelch? :p

Broadlighter
02-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Here's a way to deal with agent provocateurs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1-WTc1kow

gaazn
02-12-2008, 01:30 AM
what to do if the klan or nazis show up?

JohnnyWrath
02-12-2008, 01:31 AM
I believe he is talking about 9/11 truthers...correct?

burningfur
02-12-2008, 01:37 AM
no fighting period. Don't touch the police, peaceful march. Anyone who provokes the police should be stayed from.

biles1234
02-12-2008, 01:39 AM
9/11 truthers will show up. they are a part of the revolution whether we like it or not. their sometimes moronic actions will have to be put up with. it's a fact.

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Tomorrow morning certain Internet Shock Jocks is going to try to co-opt this March and take it over. I personally don't want this to happen is it will taint our efforts and possibly co-opt our message of freedom & liberty.

In general, we need to be very careful about infiltrators. People should watch what happened to unauthorized marches during the WTO in Seattle. Infiltrators sabotaged the marches and tried to elicit violence. We need to discuss strategies and tactics for recognizing these trouble makers before they can disrupt our peaceful efforts.

This is very important, as these disruptions allow the mainstream media to focus on them and negatively characterize an otherwise successful march.

Blue paint balloons. They get hit with a police/UN blue paint balloon so they can be tracked when they disappear behind police lines. Takes them a while to wash and change outfits. Keeps the rats busy and the police blue makes an iconographic statement.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
02-12-2008, 01:46 AM
9/11 truthers will show up. they are a part of the revolution whether we like it or not. their sometimes moronic actions will have to be put up with. it's a fact.

They can be reasoned with. That is why they are 911 truthers. Reason is amongst their intellectual toolset.

best
randy

Finn
02-12-2008, 01:55 AM
Here's a way to deal with agent provocateurs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1-WTc1kow
Awesome video of cops posing as protestors trying to provoke a riot. Loved the way they were exposed!

affa
02-12-2008, 03:54 AM
I believe he is talking about 9/11 truthers...correct?

the problem will not be the 9/11 truthers.

the problem, sadly, will be cops dressed like us.

the man in the mask with the rock in the video linked above was a cop. so were his 2 buddies. it's official:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69dGRJwFTGA
(this one is pretty amazing since the media bias is so blatant in defending the cops - hey, people knew the big guy with the rock was a cop because... umm.. he wasn't engaging in violence. what??!)

there are several other really good cases of this documented around the world. i know i've seen some good footage of portland ones caught by activists. i believe alex jones has caught a few himself if i remember correctly.

this one is pretty good too -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZGNoxj1fM (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UikW6UXWTW4 (part 2)
portland, OR police - this shows both 'media coverage' and then includes footage from their own cameras which contradicts the official story and shows them deciding to move on the protesters (media reported quite a different story).

I know a lot of you only 'woke up' recently, and used to watch Fox news, or maybe believed CNN. unfortunately, 'protestors' have been subjected to a lengthy and determined smear attack over the course of the last many years. there are a ton of videos on youtube and indymedia that show events 'as covered by media' vs. raw protester footage of the actual event.

This is not meant to scare anyone - I think we can pull this march off without a hitch. But it is important to know police tactics, and to know how to deal effectively with their agent provocateurs.

the guy in the first video - loudly announcing the presence of cops, full video coverage, and PEACEFUL resolution. the cops will retreat back into their ranks if successfully called out.