PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one nervous?

MarcMadness
02-12-2008, 12:56 AM
I am absolutely going to the march whenever it may be. But is anyone else just the least bit nervous that ALL of us (at least the most hardcore) will be in one place, all at the same time? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. In fact, I definitely am. But sometimes paranoia is justifiable, all things considered.

Regardless we plow ahead and do it, fear is the last thing that will stop me.

nosebruise
02-12-2008, 12:58 AM
well, we all know how the saying goes...

"give me liberty or..."

:D

integrity
02-12-2008, 12:58 AM
don't be scared of the Neocon Anthrax Cropdusters!

Coola
02-12-2008, 01:01 AM
see: i had a dream speech

if they were brave enough, we can be ;)

bcreps85
02-12-2008, 01:04 AM
LoL...I can see the headlines now.

"Iranian Nuke hits D.C. during Ron Paul Rally. President and Vice President both safe in Israel"

*Then the announcer says that the hearts of the MSM is with us as he/she stifles laughter.

FortWorth38
02-12-2008, 01:05 AM
That is because most are the Introverted

Me .. I thrive in these things

RSLudlum
02-12-2008, 01:14 AM
"The first and great commandment is: Don't let them scare you" -Elmer Davis

Kalash
02-12-2008, 01:20 AM
I'd sell my soul to go.

I can't - given my current legal predicament >_<

Get Paul elected, pardon me, and I'll march with you for anything you want for as long as I live.

You're only going to live once.
I'd rather give my life for a purpose than to wither away to dust and accomplish nothing.

Death will come either way.
You might as well chin up and face whatever dangers come your way - or you'll have your whole life to regret the things you never even tried to achieve...

RSLudlum
02-12-2008, 01:22 AM
I'd sell my soul to go.

Get Paul elected, pardon me, and I'll march with you for anything you want for as long as I live.

Get someone else to go for you in your stead,,,or help someone to go that may not have the means!!!! :)

midevilmark
02-12-2008, 01:25 AM
do you all smell false flag coming?

berrybunches
02-12-2008, 01:25 AM
I am absolutely going to the march whenever it may be. But is anyone else just the least bit nervous that ALL of us (at least the most hardcore) will be in one place, all at the same time? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. In fact, I definitely am. But sometimes paranoia is justifiable, all things considered.

Regardless we plow ahead and do it, fear is the last thing that will stop me.

I know how you feel, I just watched Zeitgeist for the first time about 30 minutes ago. :::Shudders:::

flames2dust77
02-12-2008, 01:27 AM
I'd sell my soul to go.

You're only going to live once.
I'd rather give my life for a purpose than to wither away to dust and accomplish nothing.

Death will come either way.
You might as well chin up and face whatever dangers come your way - or you'll have your whole life to regret the things you never even tried to achieve...

Kalash! I didn't know you were here on this forum:D oh my gaaaaawd that sux that you can't go. :(

To the OP's question: I am certainly a bit uneasy. I don't know if it's fear. I don't think so. I'm uneasy because I want it to be extremely peaceful and I'm hoping it will be. We have some nut jobs that support RP....they are quite scary and vocal online...I can't imagine how they would be in person. Hmmm, now that I think about it...the most vocal loudmouths will be the ones that won't show up.

billyjoeallen
02-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Stop with the FUD! (fear uncertainty and doubt)

Cowards die a thousand deaths, brave me only one. None of us will be honored enough or lucky enough to be martyred for this cause, and if we were,we would be like JFK, MLK or Obi Wan Kenobe more powerful than ever.

Negative posts are from trolls or people playing into the hand of our enemies.

flames2dust77
02-12-2008, 01:47 AM
Stop with the FUD! (fear uncertainty and doubt)

Cowards die a thousand deaths, brave me only one. None of us will be honored enough or lucky enough to be martyred for this cause, and if we were,we would be like JFK, MLK or Obi Wan Kenobe more powerful than ever.

Negative posts are from trolls or people playing into the hand of our enemies.

hmmm. none of these are negative posts. ppl are allowed to be genuinely concerned or worried. so what you're talking about...who knows. ppl on this forum are human...they are allowed to feel emotion. ppl who put others down for not being as strong or "brave" as them are jackasses.:rolleyes:

nosebruise
02-12-2008, 01:50 AM
you're scared cause they've been shoving this terrorist bullshit down our throats for 6 years. (god has it really been that long?)

nothings gonna happen.

if something does. all hell will break loose across the entire nation.

Trigonx
02-12-2008, 01:54 AM
i'm excited to have soo many freedom lovers together :)

Shink
02-12-2008, 01:58 AM
You guys should be fine, just keep your ducks in a row. Do everything you can to prevent police action. Film everything. Take laptops and upload your 'Tubes.

josh24601
02-12-2008, 02:24 AM
The Cfr Is Gonna Be Tapign U Luk Out