PDA

View Full Version : I ask and may be shot down Today

RobJinFlorida
02-11-2008, 11:19 PM
For all to grow up! This includes myself.

I came to the realization a long time ago. No one person is going to change this country. I was wrong. One person has, Dr. Ron Paul.

We have awaken. So now we have to fight. Here is how. Those with money buy TV stations. Those with less buy Radio stations. Ignore print it is dead.

Move to a fredom message.

Those who are just real regular working stiffs support the eforts of the above
PLUS talk everyday to the sheeep of the country.

Do not fear rejection!!

Read your History.

Read your founding fathers. Read the people who learned before you and act. Never has a generation in the history of the United States of America been so tested or so needed for true freedom as this.

PLEASE FIGHT. EVERYDAY. ALL OF YOUR ADULT LIVES>

“..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority to set brush fires in people’s minds.”
— Samuel Adams

“With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it, nothing can succeed. Consequently he who molds public sentiment goes deeper than he who enacts statutes or pronounces decisions.” — Abraham Lincoln

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” — George Orwell

“The state can’t give you free speech, and the state can’t take it away. You’re born with it, like your eyes, like your ears. Freedom is something you assume, then you wait for someone to try to take it away. The degree to which you resist is the degree to which you are free…”
— Utah Phillips