PDA

View Full Version : Paulbomb Colbert!

GunnyFreedom
02-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Paul/Colbert LP-08

BiPolarBear
02-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Are you referring to the same Colbert that has been pimping Huckabee and giving him free airtime for the past few months?

That's what I thought.

hyoomen
02-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Do we want to try and create a campaign to get Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert to back Paul? Perhaps we could get Colbert to host a 'debate' between Huckabee and Paul?

ForLibertyFight
02-11-2008, 11:19 PM
I just sent a email to Colbert and Stewart asking them to have Ron Paul on their show.

tgts2000
02-11-2008, 11:20 PM
It would be extremely nice to have the coverage on Colbert but clearly he has shown his preference with all of his Huckabee features.

GunnyFreedom
02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Colbert's gushing for the Huck is satirical. Seems to me anyway. YMMV.

Crickett
02-12-2008, 09:40 PM
It would be extremely nice to have the coverage on Colbert but clearly he has shown his preference with all of his Huckabee features.

But...he did have rp on his show..

Paulitical Correctness
02-12-2008, 09:41 PM
You guys...Stephen Colbert is a fictional persona.

speciallyblend
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
You guys...Stephen Colbert is a fictional persona.

but it shows how easily people are swayed from a tv. sigh.. you can tell them a million times but thwey wont get it.. thats why we have a comedy channel, so gullible

DFF
02-12-2008, 09:55 PM
But...he did have rp on his show..

A LOT of people had Ron Paul on their show...before he became a threat.

miketwalker
02-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Colbert has given Paul some of the best interviews. Plus, did you see the clips on YouTube the other week of the segment Colbert did about the debate where he essentially praised Ron Paul for being the only one to screaming about things that were obviously true by making a hillarious comparison to someone saying the Earth goes around the Sun and other things.

Xyrus2
02-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Steven Colbert is purely satire. A JOKE people. He is an exaggerated persona of the neocons.

He is not a republican. He is not even right leaning. He is the parody of FOX news. Take everything he says with a grain of salt and a big serving of humor, as that is what he is all about.

His show is on COMEDY CENTRAL for crying out loud. Don't take it seriously.

~X~

GunnyFreedom
02-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Didn't some of Ronald Regan's movies include comedy?

And what evidence is there that his political philosophy is radical leftist authoritarian anyway?

JAM824A
02-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Sorry, but both Colbert and Stewart already have their own, respective chubby for Obama...

Additionally, I believe that they both respect Paul for his courage, but disagree with his views -- trust me, they both lean towards democrats (though, supposedly, I thought I heard that they renounce the party aligning or something)

GunnyFreedom
02-20-2008, 12:25 AM
so what you are saying, is that they are left, because you SAY they are left, and that better by-god be good enough for the likes of us uninfomed heathen?

Rusty John
02-20-2008, 12:29 AM
I heard COlbert talk about and admire Richard Nixon...lol...the quote was something to the effect of, "I tell my friends that Nixon was a great president- he ended the draft, ended the Vietnam war, started the EPA...what Democrat could have done that?"