PDA

View Full Version : Tips to reach more people.

emoflea@yahoo.com
02-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi,

I wanted to share this with you on how you can reach the most people in your precinct.

Through Mail: When you log on to www.ronpaul2008.com there is a postcard image that you can use to create and mail postcards through www.usps.com to several hundred people. You can use the spreadsheet of your precinct voters for the addresses.

Through Phone: You can prerecord a message that can be sent to several hundred people through using the website http://www.voiceshot.com/.

There may be other websites that can do the same thing, but I had my assistant find the most cost efficient websites to do this work for my business and thought that it can help the campaign as well.

Spread the message!

emoflea@yahoo.com
02-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Phone:
The calls upto 60 seconds message is .12 per successful call. No additional fees. No costs for calls not successful.

Postcards:
For upto 1000 postcards, the cost for printing and stamp is .82 cents per card.

Total cost for 1000 voters is about $940 for both calls and postcards.

TastyWheat
02-13-2008, 09:30 AM
You can get bulk rates from the post office way below $0.82 per card. Hanging flyers/notes on doors is free too. It just costs you time.

newyearsrevolution08
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM
You can also save on the cost of getting them mailed and even hire a couple teens to do the 1k voters no problem for next to nothing.