PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul's Third Option

mojohnk2000
02-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Greetings,

Is the "Ron Paul Revolution" a clever campaign tag line or is it real attempt to recapture a country long lost to those who would use her for personal gain at the cost of liberty. If the latter is true; I would suggest that a third option needs to be considered.

At this point in his life the U.S. Congress may not be the best place for the good doctor to orchestrate the meaningful change that is so badly needed. He is but a single vote surrounded by unlike political ideologies. That my friends is the problem. Washington does not have enough Ron Pauls. The state governments do not have enough Ron Pauls. Local governments do not have enough Ron Pauls.

The people of this forum are more than campaign supporters. The people of this forum are activist patriots who will soon be without a leader. I would suggest that after the election the campaign morhs into a national PAC. Over a million patriots in 50 states could bring about substantial change. A PAC with two goals. To battle unconstitutional laws from being passed and to place like minded folks in office, at every level of government, in every state of our union. Dr. Paul should resign from his seat and lead this effort.

With the devotion that I have witness here and Ron at the helm we could recapture the country that we have lost.

hueylong
02-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Get a grip, Dude. Dr. Paul decides how he fights his part of the R3VOLUTION.

And there are already about a dozen PAC's advocating the core principles of Dr. Paul.

bcreps85
02-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Judging from what Ron Paul has said, I don't think he intends to leave us leaderless after the upcoming elections(congressional and presidential). I came away understanding that he fully intends to try and guide our efforts after all of this.

My guess is that he is going to take the role of updating us on important events and endorsing candidates around the states for us to throw our weight behind so that we can take things over from the ground up. Don't think for a minute that it is about him though. He might be what brought us together, but he expects us to use all of our expertise to help these things happen. We shouldn't wait for him to do anything, just accept him for what he is, our center.

ronpaulitician
02-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Judging from what Ron Paul has said, I don't think he intends to leave us leaderless after the upcoming elections(congressional and presidential). I came away understanding that he fully intends to try and guide our efforts after all of this.
Though I would appreciate Paul's efforts, and hope he remains closely involved with this revolution, I think he represents the movement, not the other way around. I'm sure that the people who have come to support Paul will spread out across the country to carry the message of freedom into the hearts and minds of the people around us.

billyjoeallen
02-12-2008, 12:09 AM
I take my cues from the Doctor. I do what he wants me to.

nosebruise
02-12-2008, 12:46 AM
ron paul is just the figurehead. the reason people have attatched to him so much is because he is pretty much the embodiment of the person who we should look up to and the kind of person we WANT to lead us. his honesty, integrity and unwaivering principles are something we all desperately have been looking for in someone to lead us home.

he is just about the most perfect opportunity we have for a leader right now, but he is still just a figurehead. this shouldnt be a cult of personality, this is a movement based on principles, on ideology and on freedom... not on a man. funny enough... ron paul seems a bit overwhelmed with the fact that he's been thrust into this position.

ron paul was not the first man to lead a charge for freedom, nor will he be the last.

FortWorth38
02-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Greetings,

Is the "Ron Paul Revolution" a clever campaign tag line or is it real attempt to recapture a country long lost to those who would use her for personal gain at the cost of liberty. If the latter is true; I would suggest that a third option needs to be considered.

What Does that mean???

anaconda
02-12-2008, 03:11 AM
I agree with the above post by mojohnk2000. But I would love to have Dr. Paul lead us until he no longer is able to. Let's face it , the guy has another feisty decade and a half left in him for such a cause. He is fit as a fiddle and sharp as a tack. He will live well into his nineties I am confident.

For now I AM JAZZED about my first visit to Washington, D.C. Whenever Dr. Paul sets the date!

The Proservative
02-13-2008, 03:22 AM
I agree with the above post by mojohnk2000. But I would love to have Dr. Paul lead us until he no longer is able to. Let's face it , the guy has another feisty decade and a half left in him for such a cause. He is fit as a fiddle and sharp as a tack. He will live well into his nineties I am confident.

For now I AM JAZZED about my first visit to Washington, D.C. Whenever Dr. Paul sets the date!

I also agree with you guys, and launched a movement to answer the call for a unification of us Revolutionaries under one name : Proservatives

Website is up for initial interest, tell a friend:
http://www.proservative.us

I respect anyone trying to make a change, a difference...no ego trips here. However, whatever is currently in play, libertypac for example, has been for a while, and although may be making strides, a difference, we need something the moves quicker. I envision The Proservative Movement will do just that:

Progressive Action committed to Conservative Values.

The more people to sign on, the more change we can accomplish. Comments are not only welcome, they are needed!

--
Anthony

hillbilly123069
02-13-2008, 03:48 AM
Some see Mr Paul as starting this revolution when it was started over 200 years ago, and to learn from this mistake we have made with our current system of government, is to put into place something to prevent and act on Constitutional defiance.

mojohnk2000
02-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Greetings,

In our coalition we have skin-heads, truthers, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and every other flavor of poly-social discontents imaginable.
We all agree on Dr. Pauls platform, but not nessecarilly for the same reasons.
Dr. Pauls part in this revolution is that he is the glue that binds us together.
He is the coalition leader. He represents well over 6% of the voting public. That is allot of people! Far more the 14th district.

While the 14th district is a gem I have ask myself to what is his end game. With a self-financed army of 15 million across the nation, no the world; he can have a considerable impact on all politics. Has the representative of the 14th district he will spend his time addresses his districts needs. Is it unreasonable for him to consider the greater good via some sort of PAC.

I use the term PAC loosely. After all I'm talking about coordinating the efforts of thousands of PACs and tens of millions of patriots with a very large budget.
I can sit all night and write about advantages of this dream of mine. Instead, let me just say; I joined this revolution to change the status-quo.

libertytalklive
02-17-2008, 08:13 PM
We Can Always Write-In Ron Paul (http://www.write-in-ron-paul.com).

Even if he doesn't win the general election, it would send quite the message.

Ladiliberty
02-19-2008, 01:03 AM
"can sit all night and write about advantages of this dream of mine. Instead, let me just say; I joined this revolution to change the status-quo."

To change the status quo you must create change run or support someone into office...

Personally I like him in Congress... As our RP Congressional Noobs get there they will need a seasoned Man like Paul to teachem the ropes...And Paul needs an audience on those late night sessions...;)