PDA

View Full Version : The Country is going nuts for Ron Paul!

alwjordan
02-11-2008, 09:24 PM
It's time for the Ron Paul supporters to stand up and be heard!!! It's time to tell the rest of the world just how nuts Faux is for their lack of coverage of Ron Paul's campaign!! You want Ron Paul in the news? Well, here's your chance. Introducing the first Faux News "Nuts Bomb!" on February 25-2008 and beyond, we are asking all supporters or any one else that doesn't agree with the main stream media for being biased on their coverage, To send envelopes Boxes & Small packages full of peanuts (Real or Styrofoam) to Faux News! Imagine all the publicity this will create for the campaign. Hundreds of peanuts being delivered to Faux. Imagine CNN and MSNBC or AP, Newswire, ect. picking up on it. Imagine the rest of the world wanting to find out more about Ron Paul and why we did it. So please join us on February 25-08 showing Faux a peaceful protest against their media bias against Paul and other candidates. Like Ron Said: He doesn't mind if we have a little fun while were campaigning :)

To find out more Info

http://www.ronpaulparties.com/node/23

Molly1
02-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Sorry, we're busy doing more important things--like winning an election.

alwjordan
02-14-2008, 02:01 AM
I can Tell were winning big time. Look, weather you think its important or not, Publicity Stunts work. If you don't believe me read this

http://www.nutsonline.com/jericho

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/cnet/2007-06-07-peanuts-resurrect-jericho_N.htm

Please read these articles and then let me know what you think.

All the Networks picked up on it back then.

Its cheap and would take up 10 minutes of your time. We're not going to win this thing if we don't start getting creative pretty quick.

NEPA_Revolution
02-14-2008, 07:45 AM
It worked, I have a crazy Jerhico fan down the street. Lets send Faux News copies of the Constitution instead.

FreeTraveler
02-14-2008, 07:53 AM
It's no wonder the public thinks Ron Paul is a kook. Send Nuts? Good god, people, act like adults!

alwjordan
02-14-2008, 06:28 PM
No, The Reason people think he is a kook is because the media has been telling us that. They have been telling the country over and over that he can't win. Making us look like a small bunch of kooks running around the country waving signs. The media has being doing nothing short of sabotaging the Presidential election with their views. There is nothing childish or kooky about a peaceful protest against a news agency from Pauls supposedly small fan base. If all his supporters sent just one box with Ron Paul stickers or his name all over them to Fox from all over the country, the world would find out real quick just how many of us there are as well as the all the postal workers around the country. You know, Voters! This campaign lacks serious Publicity so we need to make our own.

alwjordan
02-14-2008, 09:12 PM
That would be another good Idea for Washington DC :) I'm telling you all, we're not going to win this by conventional means. We have to start making our own news!!!

The One
02-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Can I wear my scrotum costume?!!!!!!!!!!!

alwjordan
02-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Ok, You want to let the media win? Without media coverage, Ron Paul is gonna lose. Thats a fact!! There's too many people out there that doesn't know who he is and if the media has their way, they never will. So you either have to create the news or plan on losing. Sounds pretty simple to me. Were not going to win by the conventional means because our own party is against us. The news has been telling people that Ron Paul Dropped out??? He is a long shot and that he can't win! Those are devastating remarks that hit hard. The only way to combat these remarks is with Publicity Stunts from the campaign. Ron Paul said himself, We need a way to show the rest of the world just how many of us there are!!! The march is a good Idea but not everyone can go. I would go but don't have that kind of money. But I have gotten my $250 worth of signs and slim jims and have signed up as a prescient leader. I have helped my Mom growing up campaigning since I was little so I'm not just some idiot to politics here. All I am saying is If were going to win this thing, we're going to have to get more creative about getting him in the news. We have a lot of people in this campaign. Its time we get organized and start letting the news know it!! You might do a little research on Publicity Stunts. They Work!!!

Bruno
02-15-2008, 10:10 AM
You might do a little research on Publicity Stunts. They Work!!!

True, but nuts is not a good idea for a candidate in this particular case.
Other ideas?

pinkmandy
02-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Can I wear my scrotum costume?!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I think you should wear that everywhere, all day, every day. :D

alwjordan
02-15-2008, 05:44 PM
The we're nuts for Paul has a nice ring to it but how about this? We all send a copy of the constitution to the congress or White House? We hire circus Elephants to be delivered to FOX or one of the other stations? You know, The Ron Paul Republicans are here :) My point is we need to start getting some stunts going. Make the media work for us not against us.