PDA

View Full Version : Be Encouraged...

Bold As Love
02-11-2008, 08:51 PM
We have an outstanding candidate, the best I can imagine. He is fighting with class and dignity, I can't express how proud I am to support Congressman Ron Paul and to be a part of this grassroots organization.

To borrow a thought that I heard from Sean Hannity, of all people, no matter how this thing turns out, we will be at a net plus. My goal is to see Congressman Paul take the oath of office next January 20th, but I know that no matter what happens, my sphere of influence will be the same. It will still be my duty to spread the message of a sound economy and personal liberty to everyone in it.

In a Paul Administration, we still have our work cut out for us, carving out a "libertarian" (maybe I should say Ron Paul Republican) majority in Congress. My point is that no matter the outcome, life is good. We have and will continue to have work to do. We've got so much to be thankful for, we need to put it to good use.

If we have to operate as "the remnant" we will continue to do so. This is a powerful message coming from a minority...and just look at how the movement has exploded in under a year. Give it time and I've got no doubt that people will look back on this as the Return of Liberty or the 2nd American Revolution.

Just wanted to share the thought.

Bold As Love
02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
In addition, I know that in my mid-30s I am a little old for heroes and role models. But I've just got to say that in watching Congressman Paul, I see an example that I want to follow.

Bold As Love
02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
self bump.