PDA

View Full Version : Updated: Embargo Sanctions Took Effect Noon Est

piotr1
02-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Can someone help me analyze the information in this article I stumbled upon...

Link to the story: http://www.worldreports.org./news/120_updated_embargo_sanctions_took_effect_noon_est

alaric
02-11-2008, 07:55 PM
I've been following this and www.fourwinds10.com which has similar info. Told everyone I know to fill their tanks. Just never know about these reports.:confused:

JordanQ72
02-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Wow, people actually believe this bullshit?

FortWorth38
02-11-2008, 07:58 PM
already posted in General Politics ..Wow interesting stuff

kirkblitz
02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
what sanction

robandsally
02-11-2008, 08:03 PM
We've got over a 100 years of oil supplies sitting under the North Slope of Alaska, not to mention all the damn oil everywhere else around the globe. If we could ever pull the damn curtain back, all of these mystical energy and Global Warming issues would disappear overnight.

Ooooo the deception, it's so big no one will ever believe it.

Elle
02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
not one source listed, now why is that. lol :p

BreakYourChains
02-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Can someone help me analyze the information in this article I stumbled upon...

Link to the story: http://www.worldreports.org./news/120_updated_embargo_sanctions_took_effect_noon_est

I don't take this site seriously. Perhaps it is just an disinfo site, to make people like us look loony if we believe it. This was the same site that came out a couple of weeks ago, and reported that Secretary of Treasury Henry Paulson had been assassinated. Just a site to confuse.

Dustancostine
02-11-2008, 08:17 PM
THE INITIAL G-8 COMMUNIQUE IS DECEPTIVE
The G-8 issued a communique waffling about the turmoil in the credit markets without, of course, mentioning that the global financial crisis is 100% attributable to the massive long-term fraudulent finance offensive masterminded by an international criminal syndicate bent on seizing the assets of the whole world, in accordance with the Thousand-Year Reich delusion promulgated on behalf of the manic Pan-German elite by their intelligence clone Adolf Schickelgruber, a.k.a. Hitler, and their renegade Zionazi associates working together under the evil umbrella provided by the Dachau-based ‘Black’ German counterintelligence agency, Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD).

Of course, the purpose of the G-8's anodyne communique was to pretend that things are relatively normal, and also to cover the likelihood that settlement will take place, as well as saving the G-8/G-10 from having to assume the worst. But we believe a duplicate communique, which can be issued separately, is ready to be publicised in the event that the settlement process, which is believed to have begun, is aborted by the traitors and the crime syndicate, in collaboration with their criminal enterprise banking associates.

LoL

N13
02-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Whenever I see the words, Hoi Polloi, I get interested. So I read it. All of it.

Probability of any of that being true or happening is mighty low. But on the other hand, it would make life interesting.

kyleAF
02-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Wow, people actually believe this bullshit?

I believe that we're certainly lied to. It's a fact, lest national security issues set people into panics. There's a reason that security clearances exist.

No, I don't believe this site. It's not presenting any proof or even evidence except a textual story on a website. Too vague to even be called anecdotal, really. I'm sure some do believe it, though.

I do believe that the rest of the world is smelling a weakness in our armor, and is investigating what is its greatest opportunity to strike at us that has ever arisen since the onset of our global power. Hell, look up the SCO (Shanghai Cooperative).

We are teetering on the edge of economic chaos, and we can easily be pushed over that edge, given the proper motivation for our enemies. The only question is whether they can avoid going down with our ship, which they're becoming more and more able to do as their infrastructures grow. Hell, we produce and export very litte, aside from devaluing dollars, and we consume quite a lot. But they're beginning to not even need us for that.

Militarily, we're weakened more than we've ever been, as a result of this ongoing war (E.g. the U.S. Air Force has been engaged in combat operations NON-STOP since the first Gulf war...17 years...and now our planes are *literally* falling apart). I think if their political strategists don't see this, then they should be fired / shot (whatever their policy on that is :) ).

The question is really: how will they proceed? Because, we're no longer in control of this ship, IMO.

kirkblitz
02-11-2008, 10:09 PM
just checked heathrow airport in london and planes from america are still coming in, guess they lifted the embargo already.

american.swan
02-11-2008, 10:21 PM
maybe if enough people repost the FALSE story, the FALSE story will become TRUE!