PDA

View Full Version : Mike Schneider -Bloomberg-trumpets the candidacy of Ron Paul

latkinson6
02-11-2008, 07:49 PM
> FNC contributor Judge Andrew Napolitano guests on Night Talk with Mike Schneider tonight at 10pmET on Bloomberg. IN addition to talking about his new book, "A Nation of Sheep," Bloomberg tells TVNewser that Napolitano "rails against President Lincoln" and "trumpets the candidacy of Ron Paul."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/the_ticker/the_ticker_pm_edition_bush_napolitano_gibson_77186 .asp

ps.what channel is bloomberg on DTV?

nate895
02-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Bloomberg is bashing Napolitano for doing so from the sounds of it.

Pauliana
02-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey - maybe Ron Paul's official campaign should announce some big press conference with some major announcement, and when they all gather around expecting him to drop out...

...he should announce that he is officially a candidate for the office of the presidency of the United States.

Cause its like a lot of them still don't know, ya know?

lolz

MsDoodahs
02-11-2008, 07:53 PM
ps.what channel is bloomberg on DTV?

the_bee
02-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey - maybe Ron Paul's official campaign should announce some big press conference with some major announcement, and when they all gather around expecting him to drop out...

...he should announce that he is officially a candidate for the office of the presidency of the United States.

lolz

I agree 100%:D

AlexMerced
02-11-2008, 07:56 PM

lolz

that would really make a statement

mtmedlin
02-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Ya I think he was trying ot credit the good Judge. I have already tried to contact Napolitano to see if he will run Lib or Constitution party. He and RP are very good friends.

pacelli
02-11-2008, 08:15 PM
/sarcasm I love it how every lower-tiered talking head and political pundit is now coming out and talking about Ron, when it is clear that it will not influence any super tuesday state.

TruthAtLast
02-11-2008, 08:18 PM

lolz

hahaha

I love it.

I can just see the reaction on their face when he says:

"I've consulted with my wife and many of my closest supporters.... this has been a decision that I haven't taken lightly and I ultimately had to decide what was best for the People...........
I've decided to officially announce my candidacy for the GOP nomination for President."

constitutional
02-11-2008, 08:23 PM
hahaha

I love it.

I can just see the reaction on their face when he says:

"I've consulted with my wife and many of my closest supporters.... this has been a decision that I haven't taken lightly and I ultimately had to decide what was best for the People...........
I've decided to officially announce my candidacy for the GOP nomination for President."

LMAO!!!!!!!!

HAHA, we would be laughing our asses off while watching live stream of it over fox.

:D