PDA

View Full Version : Thank you (plus some venting)

Wyurm
02-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Forgive me whilst I vent. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who did not have delusions that this would be an easy, sure win. Thanks to everyone who has not given up, to all who actually care about the freedoms that we are seriously at risk of losing, and to everyone who doesn't spread a boatload of unconfirmed rumors, speculation, and general garbage just because they have an over-inflated ego that has totally blinded them. Thank you for not turning on Dr. Paul when he announced that he was going to spend the next couple weeks focusing more on his congressional race. Thank you for not interpeting "slimming down the campaign" to mean packing up and going home. Thank you for not being total idiots.

Now, why am I irritated? Because I keep hearing whining and moaning bs comming from people calling into patriot stations claiming that RP has deserted us, blah blah blah. He did not, he's still in and there is still time for all sorts of things to happen. What? I have no idea and won't speculate, but he isn't out of the race and that's enough for me. http://youtube.com/watch?v=lfQMJtilOGg I don't know the future and neither do any of you. Yes, anything can happen, even though it is improbable, it still can happen.

I take mp3s of several different patriot shows to work and all day I heard how RP was "bailing out" or how RP should be willing to sacrifice his congressional seat. That is utter tripe. The point is to expand liberty not give up the small hold we have on it for a pipe dream. Remember, the MSM called Ron a Libertarian as a way to ridicule him. It was used to label him in a way that he would look unelectable. If it is an expanded teaching platform that is wanted, we are the ones that should be doing that. Leave the education to us and the legislation to Dr. Paul. Yes, I want him in the whitehouse too, but I'm not going to tolerate people talking crap about the only guy that has been speaking for me in Congress just because they think he should do this or they think he should do that. Why don't the whiners run for office if they think they can do so much better, eh? Gah. I'm sorry, it just makes me so freaking angry.

There, I'm all better now.

JK/SEA
02-11-2008, 07:30 PM
I feel your pain. As a 56 year old male, i believe most of the stuff you're bringing up is from younger people who have passion oozing from their pores, coupled with being relativly new to the political scene. Ideologists as well. Nothing wrong with passion and ideology. Just the nature of this beast called the REVOLUTION. The young crowd in my opinion is what is at the core, and we must listen to them.

I'm still standing.

Precint County DELEGATE, Washington State