PDA

View Full Version : Something to remember about congress

AlexMerced
02-11-2008, 06:59 PM
if someone saids why i should donate and support a candidate for somebody elses district

every congressman makes decisions for the whole nation, these congress people make decisions on a federal level. So yes, it matters to everyone who's the congressman in every district.

So we must unite and take every district we can to minimize and control the stragle hold of neo-liberal and neo-conservatives currenly running amok

trout007
02-11-2008, 07:07 PM
I've been sending Ron $50 every two years for the past 8 years and I live in Florida. I call him my adopted Congressman.

AlexMerced
02-11-2008, 07:10 PM
I've been sending Ron $50 every two years for the past 8 years and I live in Florida. I call him my adopted Congressman.

that is really heart warming, I'm gonna adopt him too :)

AlexMerced
02-11-2008, 09:12 PM
bump

Trigonx
02-11-2008, 09:21 PM
My Congressman is a Bush wannabe. WI-CD1 (Paul Ryan) voted for H.R. 1955!!!!!

My friends mom is running as a democrat against him, hopefully she wins.(she seems to be like a typical democrat though, i don't even know where she stands on issues tbh)

AlexMerced
02-11-2008, 09:23 PM
well, if you got the rOn Paul grassroots organized enough, it'd definetley be enough votes too hold Ryans head to get him tov ote accordingly

AlexMerced
02-16-2008, 08:58 AM
March 14th is the Next LibertyWarChest.com fundraiser for congressional candidates

itsnobody
02-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah I was talking about this

http://www.paulcongress.com/Candidates.html Lists all the Ron Paul constitutionalist Republicans running for congress, be sure to vote

We need to keep the Ron Paul Revolution alive and build up a Ron Paul coalition with thousands of members running for Congress and Senate

Then we can fully take over, get all 535 members of congress to be Ron Paul Republicans, the congress has more power than the president and winning a congressional election is a lot easier, very few people vote in a congressional election, our meetup groups can even pull it off

AlexMerced
02-16-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah I was talking about this

http://www.paulcongress.com/Candidates.html Lists all the Ron Paul constitutionalist Republicans running for congress, be sure to vote

We need to keep the Ron Paul Revolution alive and build up a Ron Paul coalition with thousands of members running for Congress and Senate

Then we can fully take over, get all 535 members of congress to be Ron Paul Republicans, the congress has more power than the president and winning a congressional election is a lot easier, very few people vote in a congressional election, our meetup groups can even pull it off

fo shizzle, also listening to the audio book version of a market for liberty is a must

linusPAULing
02-16-2008, 10:43 AM
This includes sponsoring the candidate in the 14th District of Texas! Please donate to that campaign today.

itsnobody
02-16-2008, 01:47 PM
bump