PDA

View Full Version : Do any CA supporters - encouragement

ghemminger
02-11-2008, 06:32 PM
To all you Paul supporters who are still wondering how we only got 4% of the vote, here is some consolation. How many other people like this most recent new member of our Meetup group have come to their senses because thousands of Americans have stood on street corners waving signs, and walking precincts during primaries!!? Believe me there have been thousands and as we continue our work, there will be millions more because the truth cannot be hidden forever when men and women choose sacrifice over comfort. Read this and rejoice.

I was pro Iraq war not even 3 months ago. I was confused and brainwashed by the media. I was patriotic, I loved my country, and I wanted revenge for the crimes delivered on 9/11. Well, through months of educating myself, and my discovery of Ron Paul, I am regretful to say that I've been living my life in an American stupor.

The real threat to us as a nation is the government itself and the masked men behind it. I've learned about the history of the federal reserve, I've learned about certain committees like CFR which supports world domination, and I've learned that our own government is responsible for many of the monstrosities taking place here at home.
I've seen first hand how the media is full of lies and I've learned the power it has over the millions of citizens that absorb their minds with it's lies. Quite frankly, I'm disgusted at how the world is really run, and I'm fearful of the impending New World Order taking place.

Since I've learned what I know now, I've disconnected the cable and begun speaking the truth wherever my voice can be heard. I'm hoping to network here with other supporters of our cause, and hopefully make a difference for not only our generation, by the next generation to come.