PDA

View Full Version : Malkin is on CSPAN

Will
08-10-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm recording it so that I can post it if she slams Dr. Paul again.

Did I mention that I can't stand this chick? I liked her for a while but after she attacked Dr. Paul, I was LIVID.

I'll post on YouTube and put a link here if I catch her being a bitch again...

mport1
08-10-2007, 08:55 PM
How could you have ever liked Malin? She is probably close to the top of the list of worst people on the news.

Will
08-10-2007, 08:56 PM
She's talking about the "army of moonbats" on the internet and how they undermine the truth. How ironic is that???

Give me liberty
08-10-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm recording it so that I can post it if she slams Dr. Paul again.

Did I mention that I can't stand this chick? I liked her for a while but after she attacked Dr. Paul, I was LIVID.

I'll post on YouTube and put a link here if I catch her being a bitch again...

is she attacking ron paul or just mentioning him?

Will
08-10-2007, 08:58 PM
No mention of him yet. I was referencing her attack of him on her blog a while back and on O'Reilly's show..

kalami
08-10-2007, 08:58 PM
I was watching it earlier. It was pretty unsettling that this lady is out there and it sure does look like she has a lot of influence.

"It's dangerous out there" - Malkin referring to the blogosphere

FreedomLover
08-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I used to like her too, but nowadays Im more mature and realize that liberalism isn't really the big threat to worry about, so me no rikey her much now.

Will
08-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Wow, she's trashing Giuliani and Thompson (on immigration)!

She also spoke of republicans that are influenced by big business.

Damn! She just said that the Bush administration is possible worse than the Clinton administration on immigration!

She actually plugged Duncan Hunter. I'm amazed!

rg123
08-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Once upon a time she was a good journalist but now she's all neocon and should
be considered an enemy of the campaign she is a hugh war pusher. She can't seperate fact that if their is a war on terror our government is not too worried about it considering every major city in the US is a sanctuary city and the border
is wide open for any terrorist to walk right in. Its all bs

Will
08-10-2007, 09:16 PM
...talking about how to "combat" the "trolls" in the blogsphear. Quoted the rule "don't feed the trolls".

I wonder how she feels about this HUGE troll called the American Voice that is pushing Ron Paul!

Will
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
OK.. It's over. She didn't do a hit job on him this time.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the MSM is going to stop with the blatent hit jobs now that they see he's got so much support.

ctb619
08-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Of course she plugged Duncan Hunter.

quickmike
08-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Of course she plugged Duncan Hunter.

Of course, because he has no chance in hell. See, heres the thing about Fox news. They dont want a republican in the white house because their ratings go sky high when a democrat is the one f--king up the country. As a business, Fox doesnt really care who the president is. All they care about is having good ratings. Fox would benefit greatly with Hillary in the white house because you would have millions of neo-cons that are too stupid to realize their guys are just as liberal as democrats are, tuning in to pound their chests like gorillas while they hear the latest hit piece on president Hillary. Good for ratings, good for advertising, good for profits. Thats why Ruppert Murdoch, owner of Fox news has fund raisers for Hillary Clinton in NYC. Her win will boost his ratings. Its as simple as that.

DeadheadForPaul
08-10-2007, 10:46 PM
She is a neo-con before everything else

ChooseLiberty
08-10-2007, 11:54 PM
She used to be ok when she was just some cute chick that had written a book on illegal immigration.

Then she went all Coulter for some reason. :D

Syren123
08-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Yeah I used to like Michelle back in the day when she just wrote a column and was down and dirty on illegal aliens. She was pretty fearless - hanging out on the border, going into mexico and hanging with the border jumpers...then she got on Fox and went to the dark side, made a bad slam against Ron Paul, and that was it. Kick her to the curb.

I heard Ron on Laura Ingraham's show this morning, speaking of neo-con war mongeresses. She asks him his take on China, he asks 'monetarily or militarily?", she says "both", and he proceeds to explain YET AGAIN that they are a greater threat to us financially than militarily. Laura then interjects her wisdom that if China invades Taiwan, we should be ready to strike. What a hack she is.

Kregener
08-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Get her a set of pom-poms because her neocon cheerleading is almost as blatantly stupid as (m)Ann Coulters.

billm317
08-11-2007, 12:09 AM
OK.. It's over. She didn't do a hit job on him this time.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the MSM is going to stop with the blatent hit jobs now that they see he's got so much support.

I wouldn't count on it. If anything, watch him get more hell. I think their original goal was to smear him just a bit, thinking that would fight him off and keep him from being a contender. Now they may step it up a bit.

ChooseLiberty
08-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Women can be chickenhawks too.

It's amazing - when military recruiters are having such problems - why don't all the shrill neocon chickenhawks get their azz over to Iraq?

Yeah I used to like Michelle back in the day when she just wrote a column and was down and dirty on illegal aliens. She was pretty fearless - hanging out on the border, going into mexico and hanging with the border jumpers...then she got on Fox and went to the dark side, made a bad slam against Ron Paul, and that was it. Kick her to the curb.

I heard Ron on Laura Ingraham's show this morning, speaking of neo-con war mongeresses. She asks him his take on China, he asks 'monetarily or militarily?", she says "both", and he proceeds to explain YET AGAIN that they are a greater threat to us financially than militarily. Laura then interjects her wisdom that if China invades Taiwan, we should be ready to strike. What a hack she is.

buffalokid777
08-11-2007, 01:42 AM
She is a neo-con before everything else

Actually I would disagree...I would say she is Globalist Shill first....Neocon shill second....she must have got the talking points from Murdoch that he wants Hillary to win......

Shink
08-11-2007, 01:49 AM
She's a bitch. She actually supports putting all Muslims in concentration camps. She always talks s**t about 9/11 Truth when it turns out she WAS one of those 'infected with the virus.' Look it up, pictures and everything. She isn't worth the time I wasted typing this. I hate people like her.