PDA

View Full Version : Who Are You?

Kiltit
02-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Today’s media is full of hype regarding presidential elections:
“So, Who will be our next President and
How will we elect Them?”

On September 18, 1787, as Benjamin Franklin emerged from the meeting, at the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia where our Constitutional Republic was formed, Mrs. Powel directly asked him, “Well, Doctor, what have we got? A republic or a monarchy?” Mr. Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

His response has never been more important than today.
Can we keep it? "
source : teamlaw.org

I have lived the last 8 months entirely around getting Ron Paul's message out around S.E. Alabama! Now that our primary is over, I can get back to my primary goal of learning who I am. I am learning that I really don't know much at all about our Government.
I've learned that all ex. orders can be repealed by a President by him simply repealing the 1st one, that A. Lincoln passed, eo100.
I've also found out that there is 42 states with 2 governors and 4 congressmen.
I want people to get educated. Learn the diffrence between the Corp US and the Original Juridictional Government. It will make you sick on your stomach. As it does me.
I want your thoughts on this. http://teamlaw.org/

WilliamC
02-11-2008, 04:51 PM
If you haven't done so please watch this video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958).

It taught me a great deal about myself.

Kiltit
02-11-2008, 05:13 PM
and from where I used to be in knowledge, I was with him %100. I still think the way he speaks about, but he is attacking it from the CORP side of the isle. Give me 30mins of your time to read the Governors Corner and maybe the History of our Nation at teamlaw.org . I have invested several months into researching this info and have yet to find fault. Ex. Here in Alabama, we have 2 Governors. One is fed, Gov Riley, which is in power, and in person as Original Juridictional Gov, Mr. Irvin.
In a nutshell, it takes 48 states to be seated with OJG Governors to restore the Constitution pre 1911.
I think anyone open minded enough to listen/learn from Mr. Griffin would have no problem wrapping their minds around this.
Mike:D

Kiltit
02-12-2008, 04:44 PM
really important is the fact you can verify everything here. National archives is tried and true. It will take you awhile though.
If I didn't think it was relivant, I would never have taken the time to pass it along.