PDA

View Full Version : Consider Using This Voter Guide

max
08-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Guys,

Hot off the presses. This is a new piece that was just developed. It replaces an earlier version.

I think you'll find it useful to download and mass distrubute. It's totally idiot proof and draws a stark contrast between RP and all the others.

If you use it, the only thing you would have to customize/change is the Meetup address on the bottom.

I really think this will help educate the 30 second soundbyte sheep voter. Let me know what u think...view and download here as a word doc

http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/candidates.html

Mr. White
08-10-2007, 10:47 PM
I've noticed in your facts underneath the table that oyu like to repeat

"Lied to us about Iraq having "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and ties to 9/11

I disagree that this is a fact. While they may have been incorrect, that doesn't mean they lied. Be careful about the statements you make based in frustration.

Mr. White
08-10-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm also against this one

Wants to "double the size" of the prisoner torture camp in Guantanamo.

princessredtights
08-11-2007, 11:25 AM

I'm not sure why you're against that comment ... I recall hearing Romney say those very words.

krott5333
08-11-2007, 11:27 AM

Romney said, and I quote.. "we outta double the size of guantanamo"

Mr. White
08-11-2007, 11:28 AM
'torture camp' is a relative term and is present in your statement only to provoke an emotional response. If you're just delivering facts I'd leave his quote as he said it.

Travis
08-11-2007, 11:53 AM
The link to download the word doc just takes you to the jpg. Where is the link to the Word doc???

max
08-13-2007, 01:33 PM
try it now

www.ronpaulpostcards.com/candidates.html

Wendi
08-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Well I for one am always glad when people supply useful fliers. If I don't like something on it, I'll just edit it to better suit my needs instead of complaining.

Please let us know when the link to the .doc file is available :-)

RCA
08-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Do you have a color version of this flyer and a way to download it?