PDA

View Full Version : ron is genius, sly as a fox, with experience

m72mc
02-11-2008, 04:18 PM
ron is genius, sly as a fox, with experience like an old tiger, watching itīs prey, until the inevitable strike comes. Have no fear he has a plan and he will surprise us all.

I see the light of this movement and the downfall of others. :p

The plan is clear to me and it is brilliant, fitting for a great general of genius, in battle sacrifices has to be made to win the war.

Kotin
02-11-2008, 04:26 PM
i tend to agree.

justinc.1089
02-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Yes Ron Paul is an inspiring genious and champion of liberty, however I don't think it is possible to win the nomination at this point. Its time to get started on the rest of our goals now with just as much passion and intensity as we have had for Paul.

rice_classic
02-11-2008, 04:32 PM
ron is genius, sly as a fox, with experience like an old tiger, watching itīs prey, until the inevitable strike comes. Have no fear he has a plan and he will surprice us all.

I'm not comfortable being surpriced. I've never experienced it before. Is Supricing a political strategy or state of mental being? :D ;)

affa
02-11-2008, 04:33 PM
bump

jmdrake
02-11-2008, 04:35 PM
While I'm still as hopeful as anyone the idea that what's going on now is some clever ploy is almost Monty Pythonish.

Ex Post Facto
02-11-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm not comfortable being surpriced. I've never experienced it before. Is Supricing a political strategy or state of mental being? :D ;)

LOL...one typo and you get the wrath of forum english majors on your arse.

Mahkato
02-11-2008, 04:45 PM
The plan is clear to me and it is brilliant, fitting for a great general of genius, in battle sacrifices has to be made to win the war.

Apparently you can see the emperor's clothing! How wise you are!

kigol
02-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Apparently you can see the emperor's clothing! How wise you are!

hehe

m72mc
02-11-2008, 04:57 PM

fixed, since Iīm not a genius as Ron Paul nor is English my native language.

Hope you can ever forgive me! :D

spudea
02-11-2008, 04:57 PM
not another billionare thread....

m72mc
02-11-2008, 05:03 PM
not another billionare thread....

No not unless you can make the next money bomb roll in 1 billion. I find that highly unlikely.

idiom
02-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Ron Paul himself is the billionaire, he has been sandbagging all along!

LibertyEagle
02-11-2008, 05:38 PM

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

liberteebell
02-11-2008, 05:45 PM
ron is genius, sly as a fox, with experience like an old tiger, watching itīs prey, until the inevitable strike comes. Have no fear he has a plan and he will surprise us all.

I see the light of this movement and the downfall of others. :p

Well, I'll believe 'till the bitter end...

Molly1
02-11-2008, 05:45 PM
We have to all become delegates and surprise ourselves. :D

american.swan
02-11-2008, 05:47 PM

Let's think about this for a moment. Ok, done. It isn't true. Ron isn't a billionaire, but lets think for a moment. What if Ron Paul has been investing in gold since 1970's, how much money would he have now....oops....wasn't their times where the Government said you couldn't own gold?....oops....Ron has too many children too feed...and educations to pay for...maybe he is poor.

pacelli
02-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Have no fear he has a plan and he will surprise us all.

Care to reveal ?

Michigan11
02-11-2008, 06:06 PM
While I'm still as hopeful as anyone the idea that what's going on now is some clever ploy is almost Monty Pythonish.

LOL Hillarious...

m72mc
02-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Care to reveal ?

well it just seems so clear for me.

considering current cards to play with and his strategy. we know he wanīt be on into conv. spending time in texa as 2-1 as both prim prez and prim congress.

beyond that I donīt wanna say what I Think, but end goal is brok conv,

sacrifices must be made in battle to win the war and Iīm sure all that has happened has been planned for.

the letter is well written and has a purpose, hopefully few know are close to know why.
All I can say of my thought atm

cause if I say everything and itīs wrong , l will look like a fool or I am correct and I reveal what should remain hidden.