PDA

View Full Version : New Ron Paul Youtube coming soon

Technics2000
02-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Wolf Blitzer just did a segment on Ron Paul scaling back his presidential campaign, and focusing on the congressional run.

He also said the campaign has about 5 mil. right now and they don't plan on dropping out of the presidential race.

At the end they said Ron Paul is making a youtube vid right now to all his supporters :)

Energy
02-11-2008, 04:05 PM
At the end they said Ron Paul is making a youtube vid right now to all his supporters :)

He should take a full day in a studio creating videos and crank out a ton.

I would love to see Ron Paul put up these quick, fire-side chats on youtube, just him and the camera speaking to us about current events, clarifying his answers in interviews, educating us on policies, etc.

We all LOVE watching every second of Ron Paul. We long for his next interview on TV, even if it's for a few minutes. His interviews top youtube charts after upload. And we learn so much from him (the REAL Abe Lincoln, monetary policy, corporate fascism, etc). This would be very very popular.

Nothing fancy, just 5 or 10 minutes at a time is enough. Especially nice to do right after interviews when he's still fired up to comment on what just happened.

Let the campaign know! We are in uncharted territory and need to blaze new trails.

FreedomProsperityPeace
02-11-2008, 04:08 PM
I saw the report. Funny how they do a segment on him now, and the focus is on how his campaign is in trouble.

Kotin
02-11-2008, 04:11 PM

I would love to see Ron Paul put up these quick, fire-side chats on youtube, just him and the camera speaking to us about current events, clarifying his answers in interviews, educating us on policies, etc.

We all LOVE watching every second of Ron Paul. We long for his next interview on TV, even if it's for a few minutes. His interviews top youtube charts after upload. And we learn so much from him (the REAL Abe Lincoln, monetary policy, corporate fascism, etc). This would be very very popular.

Nothing fancy, just 5 or 10 minutes at a time is enough. Especially nice to do right after interviews when he's still fired up to comment on what just happened.

Let the campaign know! We are in uncharted territory and need to blaze new trails.

i love this idea.

i would be glued. youtube would crash.

they could advertise it in the emails also.

billjarrett
02-11-2008, 04:19 PM

Problem with this is I think all the youtubers know who he is by now. We need to reach out to grandma watching the 9 o'clock news with no internet access who only leaves home to vote and buy groceries. That seems to be the demographic we are having the tough time with.

Technics2000
02-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Problem with this is I think all the youtubers know who he is by now. We need to reach out to grandma watching the 9 o'clock news with no internet access who only leaves home to vote and buy groceries. That seems to be the demographic we are having the tough time with.

Yea, but it looks like his online supporters could use some motivation, I think it would help alot with donations also since most of it is coming from online supporters.

I don't know about taking too much time out of his schedule to make these but it shouldn't take too much to make a vid from his plane or bus or whatever in between stops to keep us updated and make us feel important :)