PDA

View Full Version : Anti Hillary drawing

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-11-2008, 03:58 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/34skxad.jpg
I did it for art class, homework was to do a sketch of anything. I got an F :( (Professor is a Hillary supporter)

Paulitical Correctness
02-11-2008, 03:59 PM
If an F has ever in the history of F's been worth it, this is it!

:D

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-11-2008, 04:16 PM
If an F has ever in the history of F's been worth it, this is it!

XD

HippyChimp
02-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I did it for art class, homework was to do a sketch of anything. I got an F :( (Professor is a Hillary supporter)she let's her political views influence her grading? I wouldn't let her slide on that...

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-11-2008, 04:19 PM
she let's her political views influence her grading? I wouldn't let her slide on that...

Actually it was a guy, LOL

quantized
02-11-2008, 04:22 PM
I will give you an A

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-11-2008, 06:13 PM

ronpaulfollower999
02-11-2008, 06:14 PM
//

thoughtbombing
02-11-2008, 06:18 PM
LAWSUIT... they can't grade you based upon the political message involved... draw anything means ANYTHING... fuck that, I'd take it to the top.

robert4rp08
02-11-2008, 06:45 PM
are those microphones or.........

seriously the best F ever... not sure why you would get an F though. It's pretty nice sketch

Broadlighter
02-11-2008, 06:52 PM
The teacher will probably tell you that this is not correct, even though it's right.

kotetu
02-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I'd raise the matter with the principal or the at least the head of the department. A sketch of anything is precisely that, how can they grade that at all? if you turn it in you should get an A. Also, if you're a true troublemaker*, write a letter to your local paper explaining what happened. They love these kind of stories.

* in the vein of a few guys named Washington, Jefferson, and Hamilton, etc...

freelance
02-11-2008, 07:13 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/34skxad.jpg
I did it for art class, homework was to do a sketch of anything. I got an F :( (Professor is a Hillary supporter)

See the thread from yesterday about students in support of the NWO. The OP talked about a friend with a 4.0 GPA who supports the NWO. Why do you suppose she has a 4.0 GPA? Because she's "with the program!"

Good for you for not drawing to the teacher.

Energy
02-11-2008, 07:17 PM
If you fulfilled the requirements (sketch anything, turn it in on time), then you have the Founding Fathers' blessing to unleash hell. Do not let this slide. Even go as far as putting up a web page with this drawing and a photocopy of the grade you got.

DeafEric
02-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Yo buddy!

Why don't you give your teacher about this thread? to see what he got to say about giving you a F.

I would give you B- or or strong C, since that you don't do a lot of art detailing on this drawing.

Okay ask your teacher if you can re-do the art work? Just draw Osbama killing America and see if he would give you A. Then you can bring two art works to school board and to point out that your teacher was doing a favoritism. He wasn't practicing on freedom of speech which that our country was found based on it.

DeafEric
02-11-2008, 07:25 PM
See the thread from yesterday about students in support of the NWO. The OP talked about a friend with a 4.0 GPA who supports the NWO. Why do you suppose she has a 4.0 GPA? Because she's "with the program!"

Good for you for not drawing to the teacher.

Of course, I am 3.255 cum gpa. My works are exactly same with a student but he is 4.0 student anyway. He is democratic and pro-choice, anti-gun, pro-taxes, all you name it. It is just because my strong open debate or my "Libertarianism" brain is against their "brain washed" root system. Professors likes 4.0 student more than me because they are on same page at all time. You know what? It doesn't bothers me because I know my roll while they are apathy with the most wicked system. I feel good that I am not one of them.

RonRules
02-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Penn Jillette's latest video recounts his telling a joke about Hillary last night:

Penn Says - Hillary Joke Predicts the Future
http://crackle.com/c/Penn_Says

RonRules
02-11-2008, 07:31 PM
If it was an art class, I think you did very well because the drawing does look like Hillary. Your talents are MUCH better than mine. Depending on your age, it could be an A

If it was political science, then it's maybe only a B.

As far as the teacher, then it's the boot !

AFM
02-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Probably got an F for the 2 cocks near her mouth.

LEK
02-11-2008, 07:34 PM
she let's her political views influence her grading? I wouldn't let her slide on that...

Ditto.