PDA

View Full Version : Flurry of Articles about Ron Paul on Townhall

Douglass Bartley
08-10-2007, 08:13 PM
http://rxpaul.townhall.com
Thanks to Lew Rockwell, Narcissus posted about 12 consecutive articles. To see them you'll have to scroll. Sorry no time for an index. Bless you all. Tonight I shall say a novena for good results tomorrow.

UtahApocalypse
08-10-2007, 08:18 PM
yes, we know that you fucking blog has articles. QUIT SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PatriotOne
08-10-2007, 08:22 PM
http:rxpaul.townhall.com
Thanks to Lew Rockwell, Narcissus posted about 12 consecutive articles. To see them you'll have to scroll. Sorry no time for an index. Bless you all. Tonight I shall say a novena for good results tomorrow.

The links not working

PatriotOne
08-10-2007, 08:23 PM
yes, we know that you fucking blog has articles. QUIT SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Utah? I appreciate the links to the articles. People post articles here all day long. Why does this bother you?

angelatc
08-10-2007, 08:23 PM

You might want to check out the "Block User" function. It's very good for the blood pressure.

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 08:26 PM

As you've been told numerous times before, if you don't like what Doug posts, stay out of his threads. Do you do that? nooooooooooo. You just come over here to spread your joy. Whatsa matter? A bad childhood. Momma spank you tonight? What is it?

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Here is the correct link...

http://rxpaul.townhall.com/

Doug, please start checking your links after you post them. Ok, dude?

freelance
08-10-2007, 08:28 PM
It's as easy as changing channels on TV. You watch/read what you want or your move on to something that interests you.

hard@work
08-10-2007, 08:30 PM
As you've been told numerous times before, if you don't like what Doug posts, stay out of his threads. Do you do that? nooooooooooo. You just come over here to spread your joy. Whatsa matter? A bad childhood. Momma spank you tonight? What is it?

Gremlins IMO.

Douglass Bartley
08-10-2007, 09:28 PM
N. wonders how apopletic knew N.'s work was spam when N. posted a bad link. N. also wondered why APO, if I may call him that for short, says the end is near in every post. Then N. looked at Apo's stunning Avatar and began to see that yon apoplectic has a lean, mean, and hungry look. He is indeed the harbinger of Apocylpse, perhaps even one of the Four Horsemen. Let's start a food drive for him and maybe the world won't end so soon. N. is very thin-skinned and no longer enjoys coming to the forum for fear of encountering his profane hate-speech. A purge would seem to be in order: purge him or me as the group wishes. I'm not a good enough Christian to continue dealing with the likes of APO. Time is too short to continue hearing from the likes of APO, particularly when it distracts.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to pray fervently for this very disturbed fellow.

mesler
08-10-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't mind the links, personally, and often wait until Douglas posts here until I go read them as I forget it's there.

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 10:13 PM
By the way, there's an unpleasant comment under Matt Lewis' article. In case any of you want to respond to it. :)

"6. Ron Paul - has nothing to offer but an anti-war agenda. Might have been good in the 1960's but with terrorism we need a President who won't be afraid to kick butt. We can't have a President Paul with flowers in his hair heading to San Fransico"

http://www.townhall.com/blog/default.aspx?mode=post&g=11c179d4-8229-4d39-9a38-b300915ade28&comments=true#965cd53b-e8bd-492d-a7da-7be115e6fdeb

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 10:20 PM

Good job, jerk! Looks like you may have driven Doug away again. And for what? Your petty, whining, pout that you don't like the fact that he posts links to his articles here? Why not stay out of his threads altogether? You know you aren't going to like them, so why even come into the thread at all?

Doug works very hard on his Ron Paul blog on TownHall and he doesn't deserve this crap when he comes over here, in supposedly friendly territory, to show us his new articles.

So, congratulations UtahApocalypse. I'll tell you what, you stay the hell away from me. :mad:

UtahApocalypse
08-10-2007, 10:24 PM
If he wants to post the articles fine, but post the ARTICLE not just a link to his site to make him some money. If its such a important article let us read it, without having to go to some blog.

Highmesa
08-10-2007, 10:41 PM
If he wants to post the articles fine, but post the ARTICLE not just a link to his site to make him some money. If its such a important article let us read it, without having to go to some blog.

Utah,

Do you realize that Doug cracked the neo-con site Townhall with his blog, and has help move Dr. Paul's name to the top of the blog list on that site? This is something that alot of us here wanted to see happen. I view it as important, as it gives us a chance to convert a few of the neo-cons over there.

By posting the link, and by having us click on it keeps the blog high on the list.

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 10:44 PM

It doesn't make him any money. All it does is raise him up in the rankings on the Townhall blog, so his blog devoted to RON PAUL, will get more notice. If it gets more notice, it will get read by REPUBLICANS who frequent the site. Get it? :rolleyes: Do you understand that TownHall is the biggest Republican website in existence?

Look, utah, you can block out ever seeing any of Douglass' future posts. Why don't you do that right now, so you aren't traumatized by any future posts. That is, if he ever comes back now.

Do you understand, that this man is a retired Judge, who is willingly spending hours per day, working for Ron Paul?

Please stop being such a child and insulting him. Either block your account from seeing his posts, or don't enter his threads. No one benefits from your negative BS!

Bradley in DC
08-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Good job, jerk! Looks like you may have driven Doug away again. And for what? Your petty, whining, pout that you don't like the fact that he posts links to his articles here? Why not stay out of his threads altogether? You know you aren't going to like them, so why even come into the thread at all?

I'll tell you what, you stay the hell away from me. :mad:

Liberty Eagle, we're all very passionate here and know that a lot is at stake (fate of the Republic and all). The pressure is going to get more intense as the campaign calendar progresses. Please refrain from personal attacks. As some have suggested to Utah, the "ignore" function can come in handy.

LibertyEagle
08-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Well Bradley, if you will help keep Utah from insulting Douglass, then fine. This is the 2nd time today that he has gone after Douglass.

If that is not possible, I would be more than happy to leave this forum, along with Douglass.

But, your comments are justified.

buffalokid777
08-11-2007, 01:47 AM

With a post like that I might be inclined to think your one of those "TWITS FOR MITT"

buffalokid777
08-11-2007, 01:50 AM
N. wonders how apopletic knew N.'s work was spam when N. posted a bad link. N. also wondered why APO, if I may call him that for short, says the end is near in every post. Then N. looked at Apo's stunning Avatar and began to see that yon apoplectic has a lean, mean, and hungry look. He is indeed the harbinger of Apocylpse, perhaps even one of the Four Horsemen. Let's start a food drive for him and maybe the world won't end so soon. N. is very thin-skinned and no longer enjoys coming to the forum for fear of encountering his profane hate-speech. A purge would seem to be in order: purge him or me as the group wishes. I'm not a good enough Christian to continue dealing with the likes of APO. Time is too short to continue hearing from the likes of APO, particularly when it distracts.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to pray fervently for this very disturbed fellow.

I'll say a prayer for this twit in hopes he might find a clue :)

"Dear lord...please help that twit find a clue"

Shink
08-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Who knew Dr. Paul attracted so many emo supporters...

Jennifer Reynolds
08-11-2007, 02:36 AM
///